T-S-ASILVER Member
Magic Monkey Juice
252 posts

Posted:
I was at a party recently and saw someone there spinning what at first looked just looked like normal white socks with an ogg in the end. But then the whole sock started lighting in different colors going up it and evolving to different colors.

Does anyone know what they are, or where I could get them. He said somewhere in Austria, but I can't really remember.

"We were making castles in the sand: Now we swim in the seas that swept them away"

T-S-ASILVER Member
Magic Monkey Juice
252 posts

Posted:
None of them, the whole sock lit and was different colors all over it, imagine like, rainbow socks, but the colours kept changing all over it, not just in the head, like waves of color going up and down the sock. I was sober too, so it definitely happened tongue2

"We were making castles in the sand: Now we swim in the seas that swept them away"

PayndoraSILVER Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
I think this maybe what your talking about.

JayKittyGOLD Member
Mission: Ignition
534 posts

Posted:
Something like hyperlights? I remember those were in production for a while but I haven't heard from them in a while.

Don't mind me, just passing through.

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: JayKittySomething like hyperlights? I remember those were in production for a while but I haven't heard from them in a while.

These are getting pretty close to done now. wink

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

T-S-ASILVER Member
Magic Monkey Juice
252 posts

Posted:
Thats pretty much them, don't think they were Hyperlights though, the programming didn't look advanced enough, it was just colours fading (like oggs) but up and down the sock. It may have been, but I didn't think they were out yet?