• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > Fire Eating and Playing with Window Movie Maker.

Login/Join to Participate

JayKitty
GOLD Member since Nov 2004

JayKitty

Mission: Ignition

Total posts: 534
Posted:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvzywKZ8vmM

EDITED_BY: JayKitty (1256909638)

Don't mind me, just passing through.

Delete Topic

JayKitty

JayKitty

Posted:Still cant figure out embedding... go figure.

Delete

Charlie Fox
PLATINUM Member since Jun 2006

Charlie Fox

Burinating the village like Trogdor

Total posts: 156
Posted:Nice smile

Was trying to work out if they are all vapor captures or some tongue transfers? Or were they a little bit of both?

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.
- A.A. Milne

Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects!
- Anon (I think)

Delete

JayKitty

JayKitty

Posted:Mostly vapor catches, I think there was a tongue transfer in there somewhere. I'm thinking of making a lessons section with fire eating. I know they would never let that fly with fire breathing, but fire eating maybe.

Delete

Charlie Fox

Charlie Fox

Posted:As long as you had references to immenint loss of taste buds and/or teeth i'm sure they'd be okay with it.

If you need someone to collaborate with when/if you do it, let me know, i'd be keen smile

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.
- A.A. Milne

- Anon (I think)

Delete

Flint_413
GOLD Member since Jul 2009

Flint_413

Fire Artist and Hooper

Total posts: 181
Posted:OMG! For the life of me I can't get a vapor catch right. I'd LOVE it if you did a tutorial cause they have NOTHING on fire eating here! Can u give me any pointers or basics to a vapor catch?? I have a friend who can do it and she doesnt really know how she does it. She can't explain it.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of my way.

Delete

Charlie Fox

Charlie Fox

Posted:Originally Posted By: Flint_413OMG! For the life of me I can't get a vapor catch right. I'd LOVE it if you did a tutorial cause they have NOTHING on fire eating here! Can u give me any pointers or basics to a vapor catch?? I have a friend who can do it and she doesnt really know how she does it. She can't explain it.

Check out this thread here http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/898043/1.html

If you troll through i do discuss in detail and include some photo/video smile

- A.A. Milne

- Anon (I think)

Delete

Flint_413

Flint_413

Fire Artist and Hooper

Posted:THANK YOU!!!

Delete

JayKitty

JayKitty

Posted:Its a really long thing to type out, lol. Its a lot easier when you are shown and then you feel it. I'm gunna e-mail Malcom now and see if he will let me post.

Delete

Flint_413

Flint_413

Fire Artist and Hooper

Posted:I did a vapor catch!! I'm generally a fast learner and the thread Charlie told me to look at helped a lot! I don't have it down to an exact science but I've been able to do it a couple times. Still looking forward to the tutorials grin
EDITED_BY: Flint_413 (1257202224)

Delete

Charlie Fox

Charlie Fox

Posted:congrats my good man smile when you've had your first blisters inside your mouth, you're truly in the fire eaters club wink

- A.A. Milne

- Anon (I think)

Delete

Flint_413

Flint_413

Fire Artist and Hooper

Posted:Originally Posted By: Charlie Foxcongrats my good man smile when you've had your first blisters inside your mouth, you're truly in the fire eaters club wink

O not to worry. I've had my fair share of blisters in my mouth and many other places. People say I'm crazy when I'm excited I've gotten blisters, I just say I'm a fire Artist tongue2 I love fire eating and have been doing it for awhile but a vapor catch has always eluded me until now grin

Delete

JayKitty

JayKitty

Posted:Molcolm gave me the green light for the fire videos, I plan on starting from the ground up. From saftey and torch contruction, basic tricks you guys probably know then on to vapor tricks and variations and such. School is kicking my bum right now so it might be a little bit, but I can't wait to get these started ^_^

woot!

Delete

This Jaded Flesh
SILVER Member since Oct 2009

This Jaded Flesh

One soul is as good as another...

Total posts: 323
Posted:I just watched your Collo performance, that mask is seriously errie. Lookin forward to your videos ^^b

"I may lack virtue, but I'm penitent"

Delete

JayKitty

JayKitty

Posted:It was a wicked awesome effect, but I couldn't see for anything and I kept hitting myself, you see me stop every three seconds through the video the adjust it. ^_^ Thanks

Delete