Forums > Videos > Fire Eating and Playing with Window Movie Maker.

Login/Join to Participate

JayKittyGOLD Member
Mission: Ignition
534 posts

Posted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvzywKZ8vmM

EDITED_BY: JayKitty (1256909638)

Don't mind me, just passing through.

JayKittyGOLD Member
534 posts

Posted:
Still cant figure out embedding... go figure.

Charlie FoxPLATINUM Member
Burinating the village like Trogdor
156 posts

Posted:
Nice smile

Was trying to work out if they are all vapor captures or some tongue transfers? Or were they a little bit of both?

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.
- A.A. Milne

Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects!
- Anon (I think)

JayKittyGOLD Member
534 posts

Posted:
Mostly vapor catches, I think there was a tongue transfer in there somewhere. I'm thinking of making a lessons section with fire eating. I know they would never let that fly with fire breathing, but fire eating maybe.

156 posts

Posted:
As long as you had references to immenint loss of taste buds and/or teeth i'm sure they'd be okay with it.

If you need someone to collaborate with when/if you do it, let me know, i'd be keen smile

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.
- A.A. Milne

- Anon (I think)

Flint_413GOLD Member
Fire Artist and Hooper
181 posts

Posted:
OMG! For the life of me I can't get a vapor catch right. I'd LOVE it if you did a tutorial cause they have NOTHING on fire eating here! Can u give me any pointers or basics to a vapor catch?? I have a friend who can do it and she doesnt really know how she does it. She can't explain it.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of my way.

156 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Flint_413OMG! For the life of me I can't get a vapor catch right. I'd LOVE it if you did a tutorial cause they have NOTHING on fire eating here! Can u give me any pointers or basics to a vapor catch?? I have a friend who can do it and she doesnt really know how she does it. She can't explain it.

Check out this thread here [Old link] .

If you troll through i do discuss in detail and include some photo/video smile

- A.A. Milne

- Anon (I think)

Flint_413GOLD Member
Fire Artist and Hooper
181 posts

Posted:
THANK YOU!!!

JayKittyGOLD Member
534 posts

Posted:
Its a really long thing to type out, lol. Its a lot easier when you are shown and then you feel it. I'm gunna e-mail Malcom now and see if he will let me post.

Flint_413GOLD Member
Fire Artist and Hooper
181 posts

Posted:
I did a vapor catch!! I'm generally a fast learner and the thread Charlie told me to look at helped a lot! I don't have it down to an exact science but I've been able to do it a couple times. Still looking forward to the tutorials grin
EDITED_BY: Flint_413 (1257202224)

156 posts

Posted:
congrats my good man smile when you've had your first blisters inside your mouth, you're truly in the fire eaters club wink

- A.A. Milne

- Anon (I think)

Flint_413GOLD Member
Fire Artist and Hooper
181 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Charlie Foxcongrats my good man smile when you've had your first blisters inside your mouth, you're truly in the fire eaters club wink

O not to worry. I've had my fair share of blisters in my mouth and many other places. People say I'm crazy when I'm excited I've gotten blisters, I just say I'm a fire Artist tongue2 I love fire eating and have been doing it for awhile but a vapor catch has always eluded me until now grin

JayKittyGOLD Member
534 posts

Posted:
Molcolm gave me the green light for the fire videos, I plan on starting from the ground up. From saftey and torch contruction, basic tricks you guys probably know then on to vapor tricks and variations and such. School is kicking my bum right now so it might be a little bit, but I can't wait to get these started ^_^

woot!

JayKittyGOLD Member
534 posts

Posted:
It was a wicked awesome effect, but I couldn't see for anything and I kept hitting myself, you see me stop every three seconds through the video the adjust it. ^_^ Thanks