T-S-ASILVER Member
Magic Monkey Juice
252 posts

Posted:
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on Fire, Spirit or Love Flowlights? Only Air and Water II are available on HOP and the Flowlight site, and I really want to start doubling up.

Anyone know where I can get a set of Fires from, I would rather fire, but would take the other 2 as well smile

"We were making castles in the sand: Now we swim in the seas that swept them away"

JayKittyGOLD Member
Mission: Ignition
534 posts

Posted:
I remember reading on flowtoys.com that they would be getting in a new shipment of colors at some point soon, between late october early november if i recall. If anything, why not ask them over at flowtoys? shaun and prisna are real people. That's what really neat about these sites, they are run by real people.

Don't mind me, just passing through.

T-S-ASILVER Member
Magic Monkey Juice
252 posts

Posted:
Awesome, spoke to Prina, she confirmed what you said, a couple of weeks smile

"We were making castles in the sand: Now we swim in the seas that swept them away"

foggy soxGOLD Member
stranger
14 posts

Posted:
The fire flowtoys suck. They are not bright at all . I dont think they sell Spirit anymore, but a new element {luck = green gold yellow} did come out .the love are cool but dim. the water 2 are my favorite because of the aqua but water 1 and air are sweet tooo

ravers dont trip they drop and roll

JayKittyGOLD Member
Mission: Ignition
534 posts

Posted:
I got the water two. They are bright, and awesome. Look at a light spectrum, the lower on the spectrum, the dimmer the light. So while fire lights seem like a good idea, red is way down on the bottom. Blue and violet are up there, green is nice too. Luck might be a nice color.

Don't mind me, just passing through.