Lillinds19stranger
5 posts

Posted:
I Have About 2 weeks to film & edited a short documentary for university and i have done all the work to do poi & thought i definetely had people that were willing to be filmed spinning and they've let me down my project has to be handed in on the 18th of october. i found this site an just wondered if anyone would be willing to help me out i live in new brighton. but can pretty much travel most places on merseyside. all i need is a few different people spinning a few different types of poi and to interview about it?...hope someone can help me out =/

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
I'm sure theres plenty of us in liverpool who'd be willing! any particular date you want to do it?

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

OuchStaffBRONZE Member
journeyman
65 posts

Posted:
18th of october has already passed, do you mean november?

Ouch o.O

Lillinds19stranger
5 posts

Posted:
haha yes sorry i did mean 18th of november not october an theres no particular date i need to do it... just any time b4 the 18th an i need to give myself a couple of days to edit. if any cud do it i wud really appreciate it smile

1,286 posts

Posted:
name a day, time and place and i'll see if i can get a couple of people together for you! weekends are probably best. Alternatively, you could go to GOTPOI? a juggling club that is on every wednesday in liverpool, i'm sure there'll be plenty of people there willing to help! check out their website for details.

O.B.E.S.E.

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Im in, say when and where.

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

Lillinds19stranger
5 posts

Posted:
haha thanks smile im just waiting for a reply from gotpoi but im seriously running out of time so i dno what to do... and maybe someone wants to tell me a good place? because im clueless on where is good places for poi?

1,286 posts

Posted:
the anglican cathedral in liverpool is a good setting.

O.B.E.S.E.

Lillinds19stranger
5 posts

Posted:
thanks every1 for your helpppp im soooo swapped with work and stuff that i wont have time to film anything else except going to gotpoi!! gona be abit rubbish coz i wanted some proper footage and not just someone teaching a lesson but thank youu again for your help, might need your help soon maybe for a music vid! not completely decided yet but will give every1 more notice b4 that happens lol :S thank again smile

1,286 posts

Posted:
Glad i could be of some help! Hopefully i can help you in person next time!

O.B.E.S.E.

Lillinds19stranger
5 posts

Posted:
yeh that wud of bin soo much better but my time keeping has been abit rubbish lol!! but nxt time i will be more organised! smile