• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Auckland (North Shore) NEW GATHERING LOCATION

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 12
Posted:Fellow Kiwi Pyros

Just letting you all know that the Thursday night fire gathering on the North Shore in Auckland has moved to Kahakitea (Albany Commune) as from next week. W will be there till atleast Feb next 2009 Location: Mills Lane, off Oteha Valley Road. Just go up the drive where there is limited parking. We will be on the big deck infront of the main building. As always, fuel is provided and donations are welcome. Thanks to the Kahakitea community for there support!

Any questions please call/txt 021 160 3863

Total posts: 72
Posted:Hurray! Am moving to Auckland in 4 weeks, from Canada, and came on the site to see when and where get togethers were.

Total posts: 529
Posted:What are the date for December? X-Mas and New Years?

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw
a revolver at him?

Total posts: 27
Posted:Is there a pretty regular group in Auckland, Dinx? Like marmalade I'm moving down that way within the next year or so (hopefully) and I'd like to know where I can find fellow spinners.

Total posts: 238
Posted:hey im in Auckland and hoping to be here a few months, Are there any gatherings still happening?

to many freaks to little circuses!

Charlie Fox
Charlie Fox

Burinating the village like Trogdor
Total posts: 156
Posted:The Thursday meeting has dropped off the radar i beleive, but information on the other auckland fire nights HERE smile

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.
- A.A. Milne

Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects!
- Anon (I think)