Forums > Meet Others > Looking for south flordia Spinners

Login/Join to Participate

ShlomoBRONZE Member
Peace comes from Love which can be found in Flow.
10 posts

Posted:
I am looking for 1-2 more fire spinners for a show in south Florida on the 24th of October and then another show on new years. There will be a planed routine lasting 7-10 minutes so please contact me ASAP... so you can be worked into the routine... Right now I have two other spinners and me with 2-3 more people trying out for the last 2 slots this Sunday... If you are amazing or do something other than poi I might be able to find a way to work you into the routine... if you are in south Florida and you are interested please send me the best way to contact you...

Peace.Love.Flow
With out Peace in your soul, you will not know Love in your heart, which will lead you to your Flow.
If you have Peace in your mind, you will have Love in your heart, and then your body will be free to Flow.

ShlomoBRONZE Member
Peace comes from Love which can be found in Flow.
10 posts

Posted:
Still looking for more fire performers... please contact me if your interested

Peace.Love.Flow
With out Peace in your soul, you will not know Love in your heart, which will lead you to your Flow.
If you have Peace in your mind, you will have Love in your heart, and then your body will be free to Flow.