Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
GASH..our entire unix system has just gone down...which leaves me with nowt to do apart from twiddle my thumbs...worry about my deadline for Monday which I can't meet cos I ain't got access and prattle boring mundane rubbish on this notice board...oh and of course a bit of this

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
I know what you mean, I'm bored outta my mind and nobody answering my plane post in poi moves, it's my watched pot at the moment...

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
lucky gits...i am actually doing physics revision...

wish i wasnt...but then again if i didnt, i know i would definatly fail the exam....erm...tomorrow

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
I got my final saturday, lol, just killin time, should really go preactice but I got a sore leg....

L*r

T

p.s. come chat iof yer boored

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Nathdaninjamember
271 posts

Posted:
Chat at work?...you must be kidding, they'd have my nuts surgically removed if they found out, which is probably very likely. I'm far to parranoid about posting on this board so much as it is

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
the only thing that woried me about chatting at word was the DoS attacks thease fundamentalist christians kept hitting me with.

T

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti