• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Nathdaninja

Total posts: 271
Posted:GASH..our entire unix system has just gone down...which leaves me with nowt to do apart from twiddle my thumbs...worry about my deadline for Monday which I can't meet cos I ain't got access and prattle boring mundane rubbish on this notice board...oh and of course a bit of this

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

Delete Topic

DeepSoulSheep
GOLD Member since Sep 2002

DeepSoulSheep

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2617
Posted:I know what you mean, I'm bored outta my mind and nobody answering my plane post in poi moves, it's my watched pot at the moment...

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:lucky gits...i am actually doing physics revision...

wish i wasnt...but then again if i didnt, i know i would definatly fail the exam....erm...tomorrow

Delete

[Nx?]
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

[Nx?]

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3749
Posted:I got my final saturday, lol, just killin time, should really go preactice but I got a sore leg....

L*r

T

p.s. come chat iof yer boored

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Delete

Nathdaninja

Total posts: 271
Posted:Chat at work?...you must be kidding, they'd have my nuts surgically removed if they found out, which is probably very likely. I'm far to parranoid about posting on this board so much as it is<quickly checks behind him to see if anyone is watching>

boing...boing...When the naive man admits his naivete, he is no longer naive.Thus, all people are regarded by society as either ignorant or a liar.Wonders never cease, as long as you never cease to wonder.

Delete

[Nx?]
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

[Nx?]

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3749
Posted:the only thing that woried me about chatting at word was the DoS attacks thease fundamentalist christians kept hitting me with.

T

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Delete