Charlie FoxPLATINUM Member
Burinating the village like Trogdor
156 posts

Posted:
***WARNING POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE CONTENT***

So i wondered, has anyone ever come up with a variation of a move just for a laugh??

One i throw in occasionally is what I've dubbed a 'Bird Fish-Tail'

It starts like a normal fish tail but i flip my arm so it's sitting one the inside of my wrist instead of on top of it, with my middle finger erect ala 'The Bird' Generally i'll just be doing a normal fish tail and change in and out of 'The Bird' a few times waiting for them to notice, which some people never do.

And yes, i know, i should probably grow up, but this move really cracks me up.

DO NOT CLICK IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED

EDITED_BY: Charlie Fox (1253509855)
EDIT_REASON: Changed displayed Pic to a URL so people don't have to see it if they don't want.

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.
- A.A. Milne

Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects!
- Anon (I think)

Mr. Wally-ishSILVER Member
There's always room for 11 people in a two man tent
31 posts

Posted:
thats great. really, really great. made me crack up

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
lol. i thought this thread was going to be a repeat, but that is actually quite amusing smile

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

156 posts

Posted:
Just found a video where i'm doing this move for those who need more than just a photo ;o)

Shoot to 4:22 as the rest is just me and my friends mucking around.

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.
- A.A. Milne

- Anon (I think)

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I've done the "reading my book matrix" a few times, just keep the book in my left hand and go for it and then see how much contact I can do whilst pretending to read wink

I'm highly tempted to do your "bird fishtail" when we do our staff off in our street show for comedic effect laugh3

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

156 posts

Posted:
Dooooo iiiiiiit, if people don't get a laugh out of it maybe they take themselves too seriously wink

Reading the book sounds funny, i've done talking on the cellphone before, i think you had to be there, was during a busk, i told the audience i was going to try someting I'd never succeeded in before, and then, as i did it, and kept doing it, i grabbed my phone, pretended to make a call, and quite loudly "Yeah Mum, it's me, I'm doing it!!" Well it was funny for me, at the time, but i think you had to be there... it's a bit like the old 'I call this trick the pick up...' gag wink

- A.A. Milne

- Anon (I think)