LkLjourneyman
79 posts

Posted:
So past couple days ive been learning stuff and cleaning up the things i'm already capable of doing.
As of the past 2 -3 days what bugs me is how do you know your stall is clean.
easy one is down stall, thats easy because the poi quits moving completely.
But what about up stalls and side stalls how do you know you have them precise?
I can do them all but i dont know how smooth they are. Any help greatly appreciated =)

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
This is my stalls video, i think its pretty good.

hug

DyamiTKGOLD Member
beginner forever
159 posts

Posted:
One of the primary ways to make stalls really pronounced is to give the preceding swing a lot of momentum with a wide arc (big circle). Developing a feel for the height of a stall is also important. It is the point where the poi begins to lose it's momentum and should be redirected.

T-S-ASILVER Member
Magic Monkey Juice
252 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: DyamiTKOne of the primary ways to make stalls really pronounced is to give the preceding swing a lot of momentum with a wide arc (big circle). Developing a feel for the height of a stall is also important. It is the point where the poi begins to lose it's momentum and should be redirected.

This, isolations helpped me a lot. I found a good way is to follow the circle the hear makes with your hand if that makes sense?

"We were making castles in the sand: Now we swim in the seas that swept them away"