• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

firechild930
GOLD Member since Mar 2007

stranger

Total posts: 4
Posted:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpInPIZ0it4
br>
criteques/ideas on things to work on would be appreciated

EDITED_BY: flatland930 (1252265278)

Delete Topic

LazyAngel
GOLD Member since Jul 2004

LazyAngel

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2895
Posted:difficult to crit these kinds of vids - but anyway:

spinning - looked nice and clean, didn't spot any errors-looked a little like you were being careful of moving too much, I guess from being inside
video -pretty horrible as watching a single angle for more than 2 minutes is pretty tricky, and the top was 'cut off'. But, you could see your body movements which was good

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

Delete

firechild930
GOLD Member since Mar 2007

stranger

Total posts: 4
Posted:thanks for the comment man but im really not into the filming and editing aspect of this its pretty much all about the spinning for me
but one of my friends is really into that stuff, so im gonna have him edit a video of me spinning fire this weekend hopefully

Delete