• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > postal delivery in philippines

Login/Join to Participate

Kebab Embalmer
Total posts: 316
Posted:i was about to order something from the shop but when i checked out, i noticed that delivery options for philippines is only courier. is there anymore options for delivery here? i mean, im paying 1,800 pesos for HOP shop and pay 2,000 for courier! that is too much for me...

Tam tam tam cheketitamtam, ketumpantam, ketumpan kete kete kete, tam tam tam ketumpanketey!

Kombi guy
Kombi guy

Total posts: 222
Posted:Hey John, I just sent you an email in regards to this one as I received your email at HOP central also ....... Thats correct though as unfortunately at HOP we can no longer send to the Philippines unless its by courier with tracking. There were just tooooo many deliveries that were having trouble at customs or simply not making it at all by standard post so we had to only allow courier with tracking as an option....... The courier with tracking is a super fast 3-4 working day delivery service......

Happy Spinning

EDITED_BY: Kombi guy (1252279556)

Total posts: 1