Sir Nuggit IIThe sequel
26 posts

Posted:
No I'm not talking about bi-polar or a chemical imbalance, I’m talking about the recession that we’re supposed to be “recovering from”!

I’ve been unlucky enough to go through possible redundancy three times now (no kidding, my last three jobs – including my current one!) and I always manage to land on my feet at about half past the eleventh hour!

Well, I’ve actually got two “jobs” now – one working for The Queens shilling and one working for a national company…..and guess what? They’re both having a drastic reorganisation, at the same time! Ironically, I’m part of the team drafted in to design and slimline the new national structure and we’ve written ourselves out of the will!!

So, am I being tested or am I just unlucky? Actually, I’d say I’ve been pretty lucky to date, I’ve managed to land on my feet all the time, so is this the end of my nine million lives? Hmmmm!

“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”

Bring on the next challenge….

Pull out my pin, throw me in to a room and see what happens!

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Sir Nuggit IIsay I’ve been pretty lucky to date, I’ve managed to land on my feet all the time

says it all for me

best of luck and faith

hug

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Redundant and jobless for 6.5 months now, I'm glad you managed to beat this crap hug

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Tested dude. Like me with cars they break down, get robbed, get smashed by yobs but the day I absolutely need one I always have one. It's lifes way of making sure you take nothing for granted as there are no second chances to get it right no matter what some people say you get 1 shot and if you can keep smiling then you're winning.
grin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.