Forums > Meet Others > Brighton spinners meetup

Login/Join to Participate

PyrodaveCyclone Ranger
4 posts

Posted:
Looking for more fire spinners and jugglers etc who are interested in meeting up for skill shares in the brighton area - there must be loads of us out there surely - where are you all?

Mr_JoePart-time genius
59 posts

Posted:
There are indeed plenty of people down in Brighton. I'll be moving down there at the end of next month, myself smile in the meantime you could try and make it to one of the full moon meets and find some people there? Linky below

[Old link]

Tom_ShillSILVER Member
enthusiast
213 posts

Posted:
I'm in Brighton and well up for a meet. Drop me a text on 07765204827

Will those capable of telekinesis please raise my hand?

PyrodaveCyclone Ranger
4 posts

Posted:
The full moon meet up sounds good - dunno if another one is happening this summer though. We already in contact Tom - anyone else out there?

Danny_GOLD Member
95 posts

Posted:
I'm in Brighton, and there's lots of juggly/poi people about. On Sunday there should be a number of people on the level, and when it gets dark there'll be fire....

T-S-ASILVER Member
Magic Monkey Juice
252 posts

Posted:
I'm in Brighton, always up for a spin.

I think full moon is monthly (1st sat of the month) but im not too sure.

Give me a shout if people are up for a meet grin

"We were making castles in the sand: Now we swim in the seas that swept them away"

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Hi,

Friend of mine is looking for a place to crash in Brighton tonight. His name is David, just coming from Bestival and he's a sweety.

Anyone?

Much appreciated!

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

T-S-ASILVER Member
Magic Monkey Juice
252 posts

Posted:
Ahh I would have if I had seen this. Did he get anywhere to stay?

Any news on the full moon spin?

"We were making castles in the sand: Now we swim in the seas that swept them away"

Danny_GOLD Member
95 posts

Posted:
The full moon has just been and gone, and sadly there was no meet. Now the weather is getting colder, there won't be another until next year.

But, there will be a fire meetup in Preston Park on the 17th October, and Wednesday nights at the University are about to start again...

T-S-ASILVER Member
Magic Monkey Juice
252 posts

Posted:
Gargh, I'm in London on the 17th >_<

Which part of the uni is it held at?

Mr_JoePart-time genius
59 posts

Posted:
Tonight at the uni 8pm-10pm. In mandela hall, which is on the first floor of falmer house right at the front of the campus. Just come through the courtyard-y bit with the pools and then through the SU reception and up the stairs. Failing that just ask someone. My first time tonight (as I'm a fresher, albeit and old one) very excited ^_^ x

T-S-ASILVER Member
Magic Monkey Juice
252 posts

Posted:
I wish I had internet at home so I could see these in advanced.

I guess I'll just keep spinning on my own for the time being *sob story*