FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
"Spirituality" is often misunderstood... I feel...
"Love" means something else to every body... I learned...

Here in Social Discussion we are in need of a little more... soothing beauty. So I ask you to share more beauty with us right here.

Discussions are what they are - an intellectual exchange of opinions, more so: an intellectual confrontation of opinions.

I sometimes misunderstand and misinterprete that the opinions would represent the person who posted it entirely... but again and again I get reminded that opinions are not all a person holds and that opinions can and do change over the course of the years.

This is why I would like to start this thread with one of the most beautiful videos that I have seen so far, narrated by one of the most soothing vioces I've heard...

"The dream"

It doesn't matter what faith you hold and "a teacher" doesn't need to be other than your self (even though many things become more easy and more clear, more quickly)... but I invite you to share this dream of a world created with love...

and I take into account that "love" means something different to any body. That is the very nature of fe/malekind...

thank you for taking the time... to read, to watch and to listen... and for taking the time to share smile

grouphug

EDITED_BY: FireTom (1249392803)
EDIT_REASON: why not?

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

HawkfeatherJYNothing is imposable to a sufficantly talented fool!
156 posts

Posted:
That's awsome! thanks for share. it is very cool.

Perception is truly in the Eyes of the beholder... So dream on with no Fear. ~Hawkfeather~York~

156 posts

Posted:

This has some really good thoughts to them
I dig it. Nothing says Enlightenment like a cute girl in a toga.
he he he, I'm bad sorry . enjoy

Perception is truly in the Eyes of the beholder... So dream on with no Fear. ~Hawkfeather~York~

156 posts

Posted:
I like this one too. Hope you will as well.

156 posts

Posted:
No one wants some insparation? Well I like the video. If some one needs some up lifting they'll get there hind end in here & dig on some of that there awsome-ness.

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Hawkfeather, thanks for participating... guess this is a lost case wink

if you want to embed the video on HoP, please switch to full reply screen, use the button "insert media tag", choose "YouTube viceo" and proceed by inserting the URL (as you did above) ... this way we don't need to open a new window smile

really beautiful videos btw hug thanks for sharing smile

156 posts

Posted:
Ah thanks for the advice! Will do. I did want to let you know, I have a pagan friend that has been some what sad lately so I gave her the link to that & she Loved it! it helped her Alot! So its not really a lost cause. You provided me a link, & in that, you allowed it to be shared. It may have not been in the forum but it was shared.

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:

smile

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
viewers discretion needed, as this is a radical concept wink
no offense to any faith intended hug

but YOU are THAT weavesmiley

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
I have heard this theory before... its an incredibly dangerous idea for people to be toting. I've spent a lot of time examining other peoples belief structures and each time I understand how they got to where they are and why they put faith in such things. This theory however is based on pure gibberish. It essentially is structured around perception being reality as far as it matters to an individual, the issue is that in communicating with others we interact with different conceptions of the way reality is.

Its an idea, thats for sure, very much half baked, and half baked ideas are not effective tools for attaining life goals. "Your reality effects you and only you" Isn't really conducive to realistic levels of empathy, the only saving grace is "learn to love" and yet it also implies that love is a personal thing also... so someone could go through life believing all this and yet remaining ignorant to the destruction their actions cause.

The inclusion of the mandelbrot set is a bit of a stretch.

hug

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Though your opinion is honored, this is not a thread about conceptualizing upon what or who "g.o.d." is to anyone... wink

This one is about inspiring and getting inspired hug

But maybe the following is more suitable wink

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
My only issue was that I've seen what that theories inspiration can do to a life since it is incomplete and there are a few ways to complete it, some are fantastic and some are not.

I agree, the other agnostic connection with god thread is a better place for further discussion on this topic.

hug

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
No worries mate smile Every life is incomplete (so far) wink

How 'bout puppet-ji...

If not the message itself (everybody knows) - to set up a puppet as a guru, thus making it more easy on the Disney-generation is fricking hillarious laugh3

enjoy:

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
or Nick-ji smile

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Double post

This episode is for guys only ... footinmouth
whereas I have no idea what they are talking about wink

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
this one is worth watching every second... winner of tropfest.
the idea itself is ... wow ... and the realization just beautiful