Page:
juusanSILVER Member
39 posts

Posted:
hello!

I'm a relatively petite woman (5'3") and am trying to measure the proper length for my new fire poi. the distance from my armpit to where my thumb joins my hand is 20", but when I swing them they hit my chest! on the average how many inches should I knock off for boobage? I really don't want my fire poi to be only 16" long. weavesmiley

EDITED_BY: juusan (1089615316)

..·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

These are the roots of rhythm
And the roots of rhythm remain

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
ahh, boobies ..Checked w my gf on this one, she suggests to lengthen your chains instead. She's 5'3 as well, and not exactly small upstairs redface

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
what moves are you doing to hit your beebees?

cos if its things like buz saws, and internal arm moves, dont chop down, just have a move wer eyou wrap them round your hands to shorten them :?)

if its not these kind of moves, then which ones?

Step (el-nombrie)

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
ditto what mech said.

even guys have to bring in the chain one hand wrap from the standard (for their height) poi length to achieve buzzsaws or many other inside moves. Even then a buzzsaw will usually catch my t-shirt if I am wearing one.

if it is not an inside move you are having problems with, then we need more info to help.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

juusanSILVER Member
39 posts

Posted:
aaaah, ok. it was an inside move, and that helps immensly!

..·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

These are the roots of rhythm
And the roots of rhythm remain

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
Congratulations on winning the Funniest Thread Title of the Week Contest!

clap bounce bounce2 lolsign ubblol ubblol lolsign bounce2 bounce clap

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

CrazyHippyChickSILVER Member
errrrrr what?
198 posts

Posted:
hey man this aint funny. i keep smacking myself in the boobies and it bloody hurts. they just get in the way they are just too big.

I'll come back as fire and burn all the liars and leave a blanket of ashes on the ground.
I could write the new bridget jones diary only mine would be more bizarre, funnier, dirtier more unbelievabe and bloody true!

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
Written by: CrazyHippyChick

they just get in the way they are just too big.

ah, quit braggin'

wink

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

errrrrr what?
198 posts

Posted:
lol. bragging they are bruised and battered!!!"

I'll come back as fire and burn all the liars and leave a blanket of ashes on the ground.
I could write the new bridget jones diary only mine would be more bizarre, funnier, dirtier more unbelievabe and bloody true!

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
pervert! take your masochistic exhibitionism elsewhere!!!
ubbangel
ubbloco

-v-

errrrrr what?
198 posts

Posted:
ha ha! this is a serious point im making! big boobs get in the way!

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
so are you saying you wish you had smaller boobs???

(maybe I should stop teasing soon... wink)

-v-

errrrrr what?
198 posts

Posted:
wen it comes to poi or guitar yes!!!!!!!

errrrrr what?
198 posts

Posted:
or maybe just longer arms so they can reach round!!

errrrrr what?
198 posts

Posted:
help

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
so you are a large breasted, poi swinging, guitar playing, crazy hippy chick...?
ubblove

-v-

errrrrr what?
198 posts

Posted:
haha!! im also a mass murderer of boys who can play guitar and poi better than me........ but thats another story wink

errrrrr what?
198 posts

Posted:
bats her eye lashes......... vanize can u skin up?

erikaMishBRONZE Member
33 posts

Posted:
this thread is awesome! i seriously thought i was the only one haha. it rarely happens, but it does hurt. i don't think its so much the length of the chain as it is how you do each move. once i hit my nipple with a glowstick, i thought i was bleeding. it was soooo painful!!! ...sorry if that was too much info but yeah... just thought i'd share that. weavesmiley

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
It's called "bragging," right? wink

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
oh....I'd say no lightning...erika just reminded of one of the stupid things I did Friday night (yes, there was more than one). At some point while I was practicing, I hit my nipple ring with my staff. OUCH!!!!!

I seem to smack mine much more with my staff than poi though,

1,148 posts

Posted:
this thread is officially the best of all time now

Non-Https Image Link

edit: not to relish in other's pain of course..but cmon..nipple rings and staffs?
EDITED_BY: musashii (1089869165)

Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

Dragon7GOLD Member
addict
625 posts

Posted:
yumm...OH i ment ubbangel

You guys cant be doing it properly wink , my g-friend has like C something and i never hear her complaining biggrin woohoo devil help Iv said to much.

It cant be as bad as getting hit in the ubbtickled

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Written by: CrazyHippyChick

haha!! im also a mass murderer of boys who can play guitar and poi better than me........ but thats another story wink

well, my guitar skills have waned a bit in the last decade or so, but I am pretty durned good with poi if I do say so myself.

But perhaps I can afford myself a degree of safety from your murderous tendencies by pointing out that I have recently been nominated to be the 'sugar granddaddy' for several HoPpers - so perhaps extending the offer to be your sugar granddaddy as well could be interpreted as a skin up?

-v-

errrrrr what?
198 posts

Posted:
money dont concern me just skin up!!!!!

1,148 posts

Posted:
atta girl wink

Ars Pyronomica

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
oh, we've already established that I don't have enough cash to be a sugar daddy, which is why I'm a sugar granddaddy I guess...

ok, so if I do skin up, are you going to kill me or not???

ah heck... might as well live dangerously! skinning up!

-v-

errrrrr what?
198 posts

Posted:
your safe for as long as your skinning up darlin once you stop i cant be responsible for my actions wink

errrrrr what?
198 posts

Posted:
Written by: erikaMish

once i hit my nipple with a glowstick, i thought i was bleeding. it was soooo painful!!! ...]

At last some one who understands!!! I keep hitting my boobies which is doubably painfully wiv piercings and them they bounce off my boobs and hit me in the face! double clanger!

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Written by: Dragon7

...my g-friend has like C something...

You mean you don't know?!
Shocking... You should know your girlies size, plus all her friends so you don't upset them by commenting on her mates who are more well endowed wink

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
On the plus side... its like having another pair of hands... i can hold stuff between mine! haha x

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Page: