Page:
FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Journalist Jane Bürgermeister has filed ...th Organization

Now we finally know what and who is behind all this wink

Originally Posted By: godlike productionsThese are challenging times and we need to stay calm and think things through - not just panic and react. Fear, panic and emotional reaction got us into this mess and it is certainly not going to get us out of it.

We also need to realise - here, now - that we have long crossed the line into a fully-fledged fascist dictatorship. It has hidden itself to most people this far, but it is about to lift the veil.

It is no longer an option to do nothing or passively acquiesce to authority out of fear or apathy. Or, at least, it's not if we care about our freedoms and, most importantly, those of our children and grandchildren who will have to live almost their entire lives under a global jackboot of sheer, undiluted evil.

The word 'evil' is much overused and I don't say it lightly; but we are dealing with evil in the sense that the word is the reverse of 'live'. Those behind the conspiracy to turn humans into little more than computer terminals are anti-life. They have no respect for it and no empathy with those who suffer the consequences of their actions, no matter how appalling.

I have been warning of what was coming for nearly 20 years and it is not 'coming' any more - it's here. No more excuses from anyone, please. We have to deal with it. We have to draw a line in the sand and say no more.

Never was this more important than with the conspiracy to force swine flu vaccination on the global population. The swine flu virus was created in a laboratory to generate mass panic with the specific intention of forcing everyone to have the vaccine. Problem-Reaction-Solution.

If you concoct and release a virus and then implement a clearly long-planned mass vaccination programme, there can be only one sensible conclusion: swine flu is not the biggest danger here. It's the vaccine.

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
wow.

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
*wonders idly if rubella/whooping cough/diptheria are part of the master plan as well*

*its a poor effort at a lab made disease as well*

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

gilimnewbie
37 posts

Posted:
i'm glad she doesn't use the world evil very often, that sort of thing is distracting....

interestingly, an anagram of evil is elvi.....the plural of which is elvis....

do I need to say any more or are you ready to accept that roll and roll has mutated into swine flu!
yay! elvis lives! smile
-sam

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
The thing is that, as someone with a Masters in Molecular Biology, I know that we don't have the ability to concoct a man-made virus from scratch. We can toy around with them, but to do something as sophisticated as design a particularly virulent vector...

The problem is more than purely technical. If we knew the exact DNA/RNA sequence of a virus that no longer exists (like smallpox), and its basic structure, we could probably produce that virus.

However, there are so many horrible complexities in such a program. For example, to do it from scratch, you would need to be able to predict exactly which protein conformations (which we can't predict) will cause this or that characteristic that makes the virus particularly virulent. For example, humidity tolerance, or which cells it likes to infect, or how it gets to those cells. And NOBODY knows how to predict all that. So the vast majority of mutated virus particles we make in labs are duds.

Although my friend was once working with some adenovirus and wasn't using her respirator like a good girl and was just working under the hood and spritzed herself in the face with it. She spent a good week in bed moaning about her sore throat, poor girl (adenovirus causes a pretty severe cold and sore throat...and is about as lethal as the flu).

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Doc Lightning So the vast majority of mutated virus particles we make in labs are duds.

It was the Doc! Ohhh my gosh!

I had no idea what to say to this previously... I had a hard time working out whether or not it was a joke... but the scary thing is that the person posting it appears to be quite serious... o.O

hug

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Mother_Natures_SonOriginally Posted By: Doc Lightning So the vast majority of mutated virus particles we make in labs are duds.

It was the Doc! Ohhh my gosh!

I had no idea what to say to this previously... I had a hard time working out whether or not it was a joke... but the scary thing is that the person posting it appears to be quite serious... o.O

Yes. It's called mental illness in a person who is charming. It can lead to a lot of very dangerous stuff happening.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
it amazes me that I still haven't caught it yet. I've been doing workshops all over the country with kids from loads of schools, it's at my girlfriends little boy's school and I've never felt healthier.

My problem with th panic is that I have since found out that in my area when someone has flu symptoms they are told by phone to fill in an online questionairre (not to come in) and if they get all the answers right they are diagnosed with swine flu and told to get tamiflu, their prize a 2 week sicknote! for answering an online questionnaire! several people know have told me they have confirmed swine flu and they haven't even seen a doctor or had a swab taken, how many of the cases reported in the press come from purely online diagnosis?

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Seaspraystranger by the day
924 posts

Posted:
mm, online diagnosis won't root out the hypochondriacs who "hmm... do I have that symptom... I think I could"

Doctor diagnosis is much better imo

Just a dancer in the dark

SuchGOLD Member
Rancor
253 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Doc LightningThe thing is that, as someone with a Masters in Molecular Biology, I know that we don't have the ability to concoct a man-made virus from scratch. We can toy around with them, but to do something as sophisticated as design a particularly virulent vector...

The problem is more than purely technical. If we knew the exact DNA/RNA sequence of a virus that no longer exists (like smallpox), and its basic structure, we could probably produce that virus.

However, there are so many horrible complexities in such a program. For example, to do it from scratch, you would need to be able to predict exactly which protein conformations (which we can't predict) will cause this or that characteristic that makes the virus particularly virulent. For example, humidity tolerance, or which cells it likes to infect, or how it gets to those cells. And NOBODY knows how to predict all that. So the vast majority of mutated virus particles we make in labs are duds.

Although my friend was once working with some adenovirus and wasn't using her respirator like a good girl and was just working under the hood and spritzed herself in the face with it. She spent a good week in bed moaning about her sore throat, poor girl (adenovirus causes a pretty severe cold and sore throat...and is about as lethal as the flu).

Pretty sure the intention of the article was not about manufacturing a special virus, but pushing people through fear to get the *vaccine* for the virus. The vaccine is the scary part, not the virus.

https://thebigagenda.com/channel.php?id=16&rid=23

Google: Vaccines Truth
Google: Vaccines Exposed
Google: Vaccines The Real Story

Human

Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: godlike productionsThere is proof many organisations - World Health Organisation, UN as well as vaccine companies such as Baxter and Novartis - are part of a single system under the control of a core criminal group, who give the strategic leadership, and who have also funded the development, manufacturing and release of artificial viruses in order to justify mass vaccinations with a bioweapon substance in order to eliminate the people of the USA, and so gain control of the assets, resources etc of North America.

And I have to go to class now... so I can't keep watching that vid, but so far his autism numbers are somewhat specious... the charts do not show an increase in the number of autistic people, its the number of diagnosis... how long has autism been something that would be diagnosed, or would they have just referred to them as dumb?
EDITED_BY: Mother_Natures_Son (1248733577)

hug

FearpigSILVER Member
member - tee hee "member"
279 posts

Posted:
we're going to die from Ebola..... no wait its Sars... hang on bird flu looks scary.... whoops watch out its Swine flu....

Hang on I think this may just be an attractive news article to journalists because it makes good headlines, because its sensational, which means we (the punters) pay for it!

...and if we pay for it the governments needs to be seen to be doing something about it because we'll vote them out if not!

Same story as always... more important things get swept under the carpet because its old news. More people have died in the UK from heart disease in the past year than across the world from swineflu!

Sorry! rant over... I'll go back to work quietly now!

"Whats wrong with the cat?" - Mrs Schrödinger

gilimnewbie
37 posts

Posted:
on the topic of media frenzy:

just because it's in the news doesn't mean its true OR false, pay attention to the data....

Originally the figures being released in Mexico indicated a lethality rate of about 6%. Given that influenza spreads around the world every year without being stopped, if the figures had stayed as presented it would have been a big problem. Conservative spread would be 20% infection over a few years, 6% dying, leading to 70 million deaths.

That is something the medical profession Should be alarmist about. Better safe than sorry.

The spanish flu in 1918 had 10-20% death rate, with 30% infected. The above figures would be in line with a lesser effect due to modern medicine.

So far the actual spread has been .02% lethal in western countries. We have yet to see how it goes it high density poor areas, like India.

Don't ignore it because the media says its true, just do the math and work it out. When there is actually a problem, people will need to be intelligent, not reactionary.
-sam

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Well, only to set the record straight (being the person who posted this (here)): I am all BUT serious about it!

but WOW - TamilFlu is not only helping against BirdFlu but also against SwineFlu???? Now if THAT is not a positive proof for conspiracy then I dunno what is... wink

Personally I am kind of agnostic with this... neither I believe nor I disbelieve that these virae were manmade and/or spread to create a craze and/or to diminish the human population...

Only one thing to note: recall the estimated death count with BirdFlu and directly apply it to SwineFlu - next compare it to the actual figures and get the picture straight...

Stay healthy: turn off the TV wink

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: FireTomStay healthy: turn off the TV wink

go outside and see your friends... get swineflu tongue2

the ICU i am working in now has a swineflu area smile

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
and how many seek asylum from everydays madness there, Mr.M?

Out of 436(!!!) confirmed cases of Avian Flu - 262 have deceased... (according to WHO)

Now compare this to the (media) craze of millions and millions of predicted cases and casualties... shrug

Swine Flu is no way better - we'll survive

weavesmiley

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
*Puts on Conspiracy Theorist's Hat*

Part of me believes it's media-fuelled psychosomatic/psychophysiological exacerbation of existing symptoms. Were people to catch flu on its own, they might've just brushed it off as normal flu, paid it no mind with no worrying stress to eat away at the immune system. With the publicised threat of SWINE FLU in your mind, worrying about getting it or thinking what you have is the DREADED SWINE FLU, the stress would either cause your body to be susceptible to nasty viruses or hinder your body's ability to deal with the existing problem.

Maybe most people are actually healthy, maybe people aren't getting sick enough and buying enough flu remedy to keep drug companies afloat in the current economic climate (again, whisper 'CRASH', everyone sells, stock market crashes). To recooperate loss of income, introduce pandemic of the year and come up with a miracle cure to sell to the ailing masses.

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
the difference between swine flu and other types of flu is swine flu is way more virolet and NOBODY is immune. so its easier to catch and anyone (including health professionals that are normally immune) is susecptable.

i dont see how people cant see the concern as valid.. if enough people get sick and enough health staff get sick, services would be interrupted and health services could fail. this is especially possible in big cities and in poor cities, most of which havent even experienced their traditional flu season of winter..

and doc has already explained that we arent capable of manufacturing viruses, the biological warfare agents of today do not spread person to person, they are carried by something like water or air to humans, and thats where the line ends.

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Mr.Mand doc has already explained that we arent capable of manufacturing viruses, the biological warfare agents of today do not spread person to person, they are carried by something like water or air to humans, and thats where the line ends.

Biological warfare 30yrs ago was talking about using animals (and especially birds) as natural transmitters of virae... birds have been on top of the list of delivering these.

No "conspiracist" (anymore) only noting that there is an official and an unofficial version... why would any military institution (or worker thereof) reveal that they are capable of manufacturing such weapons?

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
because the worker isnt as unethical as the military? (if it were to be a reality)

and the specialty scientific knowledge that it would take to produce such a weapon would take some very clever people who no doubt would be noticed if they were sneaking off to some secret laboratory deep in a hollowed out volcano for weeks on end tongue2

seriously though. it may have been discussed, but so has sending a person to mars... doesnt make it any more possible.

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
Well if 'They' were capable of mantacturing a deadly virus, why make something that made my housemate a bit sick for a few days, and if the whole idea was to get some dodgy vaccine out, why is it impossible to get vaccinated?
Anyway, I'd like to debate more, but Elvis just walked past my window and I need to ask him something about the moon landings.

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
moonlandings aye?

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
It's pretty serious here, we've had a few people already die in WI and lots of people are quarentined

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

wink

wondering when they will respond to a sneeze with a bullet wink

help

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
that made no sense whatsoever

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
what didnt?

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
guess she meant the "bullet for a sneeze"... however, for that matter:

couldn't it be considered attack with a deadly force if someone sneezes in your face? umm

just wondering...

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
im not sure if 'attack with deadly force" is a legal term... tongue2

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
meant "assault"...

nitpicker wink

to be precise: "Use of deadly physical force"

rolleyes

Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
Hahaha. The link at the top of the page has been pulled... anyone want to offer any (conspiracy) theories as to why? laugh3

hug

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
the textual diarrhea contained within was found to be the source of a vicious internet virus that had to be stawpped.

laugh3

Page: