Forums > Social Chat > just been to the flicks..

Login/Join to Participate

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
well i have just returned from seeing the film 'the mummy returns' you lot in the us most probally have seen it months ago but if not i strongly advise you D O N' T G O, it is very poor, i thought the first was bad but this was worse, i dragged my self to go and see it as in a short trailer there had been some staff like work.. there was staff like work... and i admit the fight scenes were quite reasnable but by god it was a bad film.if you are dedicated enough to watch it for the staff then you may enjoy it but dont go for fun, (but then again i may be wrong and you may like it...(wierd people))well thats my say....Enjoy - Angus------------------moo? ... is that it?

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

kmactanemember
97 posts

Posted:
No, it only got released a few weeks ago here.

Tsumimember
32 posts

Posted:
i never saw the first one but i did want to see this for the fighting, although i don't care for brendan fraiser. i guess ill rent it sometime instead.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I actually think the mummy returns is quite good as the rock (the scorpion king) is really cute and it has a lot of fighting and i thought Alex was quite funny.

EyeStormmember
54 posts

Posted:
My thoughts on it: Go if you don't expect anything other than an action-packed no-brainer high special effects budgeted mummy-fest. See it with these expectations, like I did, and you will enjoy it. smile On the other hand, expect a historically accurate well acted romantic comedy and you'll be sorely dissapointed. tongue

((m/)) --==EyeStorm==--

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
"Kymic I actually think the mummy returns is quite good " pinochio... your nose is growing again..and eyestorm true but even i did not expect much of a decent film but it was QUITE BAD------------------moo? ... is that it?

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Good 1 Ajtag I may lie but i'm not pinochiosorry i didn't go to the poi meet as you know my mum was ill------------------Kymic, Keep smiling :)

soniqastmember
13 posts

Posted:
i liked the movie frown

Computer games dont affect kids. If Pac Man affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repativity.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
i agree its a good movie isn't it soniqast------------------Kymic, Keep smiling :)