Forums > Meet Others > Fearpig & Spacey tour Down Under

Login/Join to Participate

FearpigSILVER Member
member - tee hee "member"
279 posts

Posted:
Hello all,
Just to announce that Fearpig (Tom) and Spacey (Stacey) are touring Aus for the next two years!! As long as the money holds out smile

In fact Spacey has jumped the gun and is already in Melbourne but I'm coming over at the start of September and we would love to meet up with some fellow HoP'ers out there.

We'll be at Common Ground already and maybe the Woodford Folk Festival but apart from that we are open for suggestions of places and people to visit!

We are housetrained and don't bite unless asked nicely smile

"Whats wrong with the cat?" - Mrs Schrödinger

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
I don't believe I've yet met stacey at the Melbourne meets...

You got CG tickets? I thought I saw Spacey say she didn't.

Either way it'll be lovely to meet you both ^_^

hug

FearpigSILVER Member
member - tee hee "member"
279 posts

Posted:
Spacey is the hot dreadlocked one with the English accent!! She's been going to most of them I think.

It looks like we will be at Common Ground as volunteers smile
...we did miss out on the tickets by about an hour!

It'll be nice to meet you in a matter of weeks! eeeeekkk a matter of weeks.... so much to do.
#scurries of muttering#

"Whats wrong with the cat?" - Mrs Schrödinger

spaceySILVER Member
mischeivious pixie
291 posts

Posted:
um hello - thanks for the great introduction tom - i guess you might be little bias though lol

Which night do you go to Mother NAtures Son? i have been to the wednesday night on pitt street and thursday at the uni so far. I am thinking of heading down to the sunday get together under the bridge this week as my fire hoop has just arrived - woo hoo!

"I dont want no fatty bumbum, i want a lean mean shagging machine" anon

"I'm sweet and wholesome with a little bit of filth thrown in"

What would you do if you knew you could not fail?

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
Ohhhh, I'm from Geelong, spacey, so I can only make the sunday meet. I think I should be along this week, we'll see.

hug

spaceySILVER Member
mischeivious pixie
291 posts

Posted:
ok, that would explain why we havent met yet. It could also be that i meet loads of people in the real world and then have no idea who they are on here and visa versa.

Well hopefully we will cross paths this sunday

hugs :-)

keyarghahPLATINUM Member
Woodford is Goodford..!
241 posts

Posted:
yo! you COULD hang out with MNS, oooooooooooooor you could hang out with keyarghah! (guaranteed awesome times). im in brisbane so come be my friend spacey and tom. unless you have swine flu? fearpig... ok i know everyones over the swine flu jokes. and actually id probably still like to hang out with you anyway.

SO yeah i live in brisbane, our meets are mon/tuesdays, and im a good sydney contact too as i still kinda live in sydney sometimes too.

and ill be at commonground! grin so we can all be bffs. bye!

'FREE HUGGIES!!'

spaceySILVER Member
mischeivious pixie
291 posts

Posted:
hello and Yay! more lovely spinny people to hang out with!

we will definately look you up when we're in brisbane area. We're gonna try and make it to woodford folk festie too :-)

its all so exciting i cant sit still - eeeek!

si_sheffSILVER Member
128 posts

Posted:
hi there, sorry for diving into a thread here with something a bit random, but after all that's what HOP is for..! :-)

im going to be in oz for a holiday over the next 3 weeks and was wondering what the spinning community is like there? ive heard good things but as always it seems difficult to find ppl from the other side of the world..

im going to be staying mostly in sydney and brisbane and was wondering if there are any regular meets going on that i could come visit and play with all you lovely people.. :-)

if there happens to be any firey evenings or anyone about who likes training acrobalance that would probbaly make my holiday, as i cant imagine going that long without training or having a burn..

anyone who might be interested in meeting a spinner from the uk and showing him the wonders of australia's spinning scene i would love them forever :-)

my email is sheffpip@googlemail.com, the name's Si and i run poi in the park in sheffield, UK. i know a few ppl from oz have come over before for our birthday celebrations, but its a big country so dunno if any of them will see this.. never know tho.

Cheers

Si

spaceySILVER Member
mischeivious pixie
291 posts

Posted:
hello, i know there are a few spinners in brisbane but am not sure when the meets are as we havent made it up there yet - sorry!

spaceySILVER Member
mischeivious pixie
291 posts

Posted:
a little up date on our tour, we will finally be hitting the road on monday and driving the great ocean road to adelaide ready for common ground, if there are any fellow spinners on route let us know if you want to meet up for a spin :-)