Blue sunshinestranger
24 posts

Posted:
So it's getting close to that time of the year again, i just got my love for poi re-kindled and am putting in some hard work trying some butterfly hybrids and lot's more stalls, this got me thinking about last year when i came across alienjon when vibesquad was playing and i was dumbfounded. Later in the week i got to meet zan formaly and see him spin some circles! so now thati'm a little more clued in,
Any workshops at the burn this year?

Trance is the motion-
Check out for events going on all around New Mexico, we have a busy summer ahead of us!
WOOT!~~~

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
last year, during fire idol, i was in the same group as Zan...how disappointing that was...like why even try lol

the folks from the vulcan are doing OMCC again and im pretty sure have daily workshops...just gotta find when the one you want is. Check here for info.....https://tribes.tribe.net/omcc

other then that, not sure, there was a staff building workshop last year (and i think the year before that) that turned into a staff spinning workshop after i showed up lol

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Blue sunshinestranger
24 posts

Posted:
Nice! thanks for the info brotha, you planin on making out to the evolution this year?

Trance is the motion-
Check out for events going on all around New Mexico, we have a busy summer ahead of us!
WOOT!~~~

TheAmazingBazBRONZE Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
Anybody who knows where the OMCC/Vulcan guys are, please post it, as I'm supposed to be camping with them!
I can't really imagine there not being a ton of classes - last year we had our teaching dome filled almost all day long smile

_khan_SILVER Member
old hand
768 posts

Posted:
OMCC will be at 3 o'clock @ Center Camp.

taken out of context i must seem so strange
~ ani di franco

Blue sunshinestranger
24 posts

Posted:
YAY!!!!!!
i'm getting so stoked for this and even this little bit of info is all i need!!! less then one month!!

Trance is the motion-
WOOT!~~~

Blue sunshinestranger
24 posts

Posted:
Bumpin this thread and hoping someonehints me to some other places to, honing in my skills, mad love!

Trance is the motion-
WOOT!~~~