• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > december '08 practice vid

Login/Join to Participate

radiologic

radiologic

stranger

Total posts: 18
Posted:I don't post here much, but I just put this video online and figured I'd share.

http://www.vimeo.com/5634400
br>
The audio was disabled on the youtube upload due to copyright issues, so I replaced it with a goofy track from their free music selection. It's going to take a little time to switch out the audio, but it should be working here pretty soon.

Delete Topic

radiologic

radiologic

stranger

Posted:Hm. There's still no audio on the youtube version. Apparently the AudioSwap process takes more than a day for whatever reason, so I'm not sure when it'll be up with the sweet world music.

Delete

DaG
GOLD Member since Jun 2005

DaG

Golf buggie driving instructor

Total posts: 156
Posted:LOVE your style!!! grin really elegant and smooth
saw it first without music and thought you were doing it to some classical track.

Delete

radiologic

radiologic

stranger

Posted:Thanks!

The youtube video finally has music, btw, but I think I chose something that's too unbearably bad... That is sort of what I was going for, though.

Delete

Exuro

Exuro

The Prodigy

Total posts: 82
Posted:Great video!
You should make more!

You have very nice flow =]

You play with fire,
You're going to get burned.

Delete