Forums > Videos > Forka - "flowing hoop"

Login/Join to Participate

SladinjiSILVER Member
46 posts

Posted:
Hey all,

Here's a training video of my friend and colleague, Forka (from Paris). She shot this video trying to work mostly on the fluidity of her movements and linking her tricks. Some of the stuff in there is experimental and still work in progress.

Watch in HQ, you might not see anything if you don't...

Enjoy wink

- Maelle -

squidBRONZE Member
sanguine
382 posts

Posted:
love the setting, first off. That semi-indoors makes it great for any kind of weather.

I super enjoyed some of the throws and catches. There was a mid-air leg catch I'd never seen before. Try to post this at hoop city, as well and you'll get nothin but hoop lovin comments.

"to a man whose only tool is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail." Abraham Maslow

squidBRONZE Member
sanguine
382 posts

Posted:
love the setting, first off. That semi-indoors makes it great for any kind of weather.

I super enjoyed some of the throws and catches. There was a mid-air leg catch I'd never seen before. Try to post this at hoop city, as well and you'll get nothin but hoop lovin comments.

"to a man whose only tool is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail." Abraham Maslow

FelexSILVER Member
Destroyer of worlds and ooo shiny.
268 posts

Posted:
I have to say the urban slightly run down look of the place was a great setting and your putting together a nice routine.

SladinjiSILVER Member
46 posts

Posted:
I guess she's posted this on tribe and other more hoop related forums. Just thought I'd share it here for her =) thanks for the replies wink

- Maelle -