T-S-ASILVER Member
Magic Monkey Juice
252 posts

Posted:
I would really like to get into using snakes, but I havn't seen any online that fit what I want, and I am totally useless when it comes to DIY. So I was wondering if anyone here would be able to make some to my specs to save me making some that fall appart as I spin.

I am after some smallish snakes. Idealy the whole thing would be about 20-22 inches, about 9-10 inches of it to be lightable with weighted ends (for hyperloops ect) and the other 10-12 inches to be chain (ball chain prefferably) with a weighted handle on the end.

Obviously I would cover the costs of materials and pay for the time and effort put into it too, as well as love you forever.

So if anyone is interested please let me know as I have no idea where I would get started or where to get all the equipment other than this fine site here smile

Or if someone wants to deny others of my cash and tell me what to do, that would also be much appreciated, but I am not sure I would trust my skills when it comes to something like this. Any ideas on how much the materials would cost?

Cheers guys smile

EDITED_BY: T-S-A (1247111129)

"We were making castles in the sand: Now we swim in the seas that swept them away"

kithGOLD Member
Object Manipulation Student
20 posts

Posted:
It's really easier then you think!

How-To Located at:

https://www.homeofpoi.com/lessons_all/teach/12_54_330

EDITED_BY: kith (1247444899)

T-S-ASILVER Member
Magic Monkey Juice
252 posts

Posted:
Thankyou so much, that's a great help smile

A "how to" would be awesome.

Better get cracking on this then, will post pics of the final product when its done smile

"We were making castles in the sand: Now we swim in the seas that swept them away"