• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.
Page: 12

Magic Monkey Juice
Total posts: 252
Posted:Sorry if this has been done before, I searched but couldnt find anything.

So which do you perfer, ballchains or linkchains?

I had a play around with both in the shop when buying my fires the other day, I went with balls in the end, they seemed to feel much smoother with tangles and orbitals. They just seemed to flow easier too, but they do seem a little rougher on my fingers when wrapping them around my hands to shorten, but other than that I think they win for me.

So do you have any preference? And why?

"We were making castles in the sand: Now we swim in the seas that swept them away"

Page: 12