Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Regents Park, Wednesday 8th July, 1730 onwards, sunshine on order!

Login/Join to Participate

Sir Nuggit IIThe sequel
26 posts

Posted:
It's been a while since I spun with any of you but I've recently recruited two newbies....one of which has gone on to recruit another two.

Seeing as the sun is here (I've ordered it for us on Wednesday especially) and the recession is biting us where it hurts, what better way to spend a cheap evening catching up, passing on our vast knowledge and skills to others?

Sadly, Regents Park is a Royal Park so fire is prohibited but don’t let that stop you.

If anyone fancies picking up and dusting off those sock poi, or untangling the set of angel wings thrown in the bottom of the wardrobe and meeting for some outside spinning, then feel free to pop along.

Directions (from Regents Park tube):

Walk through the first park and cross the road in to the second (main) park towards London Zoo. Our spot is just before you get to the Honest Sausage, away from the trees but close enough should you need shade.

What’s the worst that could happen? smile

Pull out my pin, throw me in to a room and see what happens!

Bear1970SILVER Member
Huggy Tart
233 posts

Posted:
The worst? A repeat of last night's clattering I guess!! grin

I am hungry, I am incorrigible, I AM MAN!!

Sir Nuggit IIThe sequel
26 posts

Posted:
Bring it on smile

Pull out my pin, throw me in to a room and see what happens!