20 posts

Posted:
Which is the est Flow toy for performance

poivideos.com

MotleyGOLD Member
addict
434 posts

Posted:
Not sure if you mean colours or types of poi. But I'll answer both.

As for colour its personal preference, but be aware that the blues/greens/whites are much brighter than the reds/yellows.

I like crystal poi, only one light but they are much less cumbersome than duos and with flowmass they are weighty enough. If you dont mind the length of the duos the extra light would probably give you more wow factor though.

Hope this helps

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
I have the duos... I'd probably recommend the singles with a flowmass (Not the crystal cases, way too light for my preferences)

The duos are pretty, but they are more cumbersome in general... And I only ever have 1 light on in each of mine, I like the defined patterns a lot more than the wall of colour that the duos offer up.

Depends on the visual effect that best compliments your style... I use a lot of geometric patterns.

hug

hazephaseSILVER Member
stranger
20 posts

Posted:
Thanks guy,

I am using crytal single poi but I have the red/yellow one, so I ordered for blue.
I was thinking of using the red in my hand and the blue on the poi

poivideos.com

foggy soxGOLD Member
stranger
14 posts

Posted:
flowtoys will change you collors for free just send them back to them with a note. also the air is stuning and both watter 1 and watter 2 are sick. the new luck that just came out are a bit fragile. im told the case for them is not as strong as the rest of the elements such as air,watter 1&2,fire and love.

ravers dont trip they drop and roll