DeleriantSILVER Member
1 post
Location: Australia

Hey guys/gals!

I need some help! I've been doing this weird 180 pivot to arm wrap thing for a while and haven't seen anyone else do it. The only other twirlir I've shown seemed a bit bewildered haha I just wanted to know if anyone has seen it before and what it's called!


-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom

yup, its an arm wrap. from the same placement you could go into a halo roll if you placed it onto your shoulder instead of your arm. Or you could turn into it from the arm wrap so it does the middle bit of an angel roll.

Halo roll

Angel Roll

Also for a bunch more moves and inspiration check out and

happy spinning smile

"Don't do it naked!"

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts
Location: Edin-borrow., United Kingdom

I second sandy.

Looks like an inverted fishtail into an upper arm/shoulder wrap.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

HOP Newsletter

Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more...