Forums > Videos > busking performance poi&puppet [novemb 2009]

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
nulleamaiGOLD Member
152 posts

Posted:
a part of our street show, Lucia is the puppet, i will do soon a footage of the entire show, for the moment i have taken just the poi routine. We were been booked for the Bologna Busker Festival.

in this one throws + extentions: basic, spin and antispin.

a little trailer of my workshop a taste of it...

workshop trailer:

basical anti-spin theory:

Autumn video:
some "new" stuff, i'm trying to make my throws more and more fluid, and there are in this video some attempt with 3 poi. I taken a lot of inspiration from clubs.
Comment and criticism are welcome :-)

fire poi video ;-) august 2009

poi and meteors simple passing, video made with our friend Acciaio, who has been 2 days in neaples

tutorial for shower and variations.Very short

very vary lazy summer! :-)
first tutorial on the throw, next lessons really soon.

Sorry for the music edit :-(

Summer is so lazy so i'm doing a lot of video, this is the june-one.

second video about throw, unfortunely Peppe is studing hard for the uniersity so we was able to film just one time together, i filmed one more time alone to complete the video. So throw trow throw! :-) ...

some tutorial:
my crazy face is becouse there was too hot!

tutorial wibble:

tutorial stalls

probably i'm uploading too much videos, probably...
But... Here the last one, a teaser about mixing juggling and spinning, what do you think about?

spungling:

may 2009
2 video from the juggling convention of Brianza (italy) convention was too fun to filming, so i made just this, but quite interesting, the first is toss with 3 meteor, by Acciaio (do you rember him? eheh)
And the other one is a little video of 2 friends from Parma, smooth movements and some hybrid skills.

Acciaio training 3 meteor

Danilo e Davide with poi

19 april
spinning on vesuvio 2

13 april
how to make poi using stage balls.
This is not the easiest way but in my opinion is the cleanest because there is a single hole in the ball, without cutting the bottom.

30 march 2009
a new video, i filmed my new poi, are the same but with a different weight in the handle. Some new throw and some spinning pirouettes.

yeah, another one,(march 2009)
this is not a real tutorial, just some ideas for the italian community. Tricks are not new, i have some personal antispin tricks but for the moment not enough for a video. So, for the moment, i put just the basical concept of antispin trying to apply in several ways.
Note: antispin stalls are taken from the video "spinning in berlin" by G.

Music:24 Grana

There is no reason to open another post, i'm re-editing this...
Video made on the Vesuvio, that famous vulcan in neaples :-).
Quality is higher than the last one video,i used premiere6.5 but i must to learn more about this softwere. Watch in HD and give me some advise to emprove! :-)

(this is the old video)
video made with my friend Peppe, is my first video about throw and unfortunatly my new camera is really bad, i lost the great part of filmed becouse there was too much light,and i used the super s**t (windows movie maker) this is wath we saved.

EDITED_BY: nulleamai (1259773782)

RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
These are some awesome videos with some wonderful ideas. I absolutely love your latest video with Acciaio. Makes me want to hop on a plane right now to come and play!

I had heard from some other American spinners that Acciaio was juggling meteors these days but I had yet to see a video until I found your thread, so thank you for posting that too as I have wanted to see him in action. I wonder if it's something about contact poi that draws people to meteor as I was quite a contact poi aficionado myself but have long since taken to meteor and double meteor as my main form of spinning entertainment. Now it looks like I'm going to need to get a third!

Keep up the inspiring work!

Peace, Love, Circles

Lindalindastranger
19 posts

Posted:
Such nice looking mini meteors!! They look great and fun when you´r passing them!

nulleamaiGOLD Member
152 posts

Posted:
Thank you Linda! :-)

@Chris:
I'm happy that you liked, you are one of the stronger spinner on the scene and when i started spinning poi your old videos was a huge source of inspiration! :-)

This kind of trick are relly simple, we stealt them from clubs manipulation, adding spinning skills, in this video there are just 2 days of training, i'm sure that are possible a lot of tricks based on this, these are the bases!

And, of course, when yu want to come in italy your are welcome
:-)

nulleamaiGOLD Member
152 posts

Posted:
fire poi video ;-)

nulleamaiGOLD Member
152 posts

Posted:
Autumn video:
some "new" stuff, i'm trying to make my throws more and more fluid, and there are in this video some attempt with 3 poi. I taken a lot of inspiration from clubs.
Comment and criticism are welcome :-)

nulleamaiGOLD Member
152 posts

Posted:
a little trailer of my workshop a taste of it...

workshop trailer:

basical anti-spin theory:

nulleamaiGOLD Member
152 posts

Posted:
one more tutorial, in this one throws + extentions: basic, spin and antispin.

nulleamaiGOLD Member
152 posts

Posted:
a part of our street show, Lucia is the puppet, i will do soon a footage of the entire show, for the moment i have taken just the poi routine. We were been booked for the Bologna Busker Festival.

Page: