• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Technical Discussion > boo! video ghosts haunting my fire videos...

Login/Join to Participate

pika del fuego
GOLD Member since Nov 2005

pika del fuego

aka p.chu

Total posts: 3
Posted:my digicam (casio exilim z-1000 10.1 mp) has a very unfortunate problem for a fire spinner...it makes these blue phantoms and/or vertical lines emanating from the fire source when taking video. photos come out nice but i do see the ghosts on the screen prior to capture.

i feel i have changed every setting possible and still the ghosts haunt me. the manufacturer could give a rats' a%$ if some pyro can't make cool videos to share. photo forums are like 'why are you taking videos of fire?'

yes, other people see the same thing and no, i am not currently at a rave wink

anyone have this problem and fix it? c'mon, make a girl's day!

anybody own a compact and affordable digicam they like that takes great fire vids? would love to know the make and model.

vaya con fuego, amigos...

Delete Topic

SILVER Member since May 2007

Elusive and Bearded

Total posts: 3597
Posted:Yup, my casio elixim does the same thing, comes from having a moderately cheap camera....

Owned by Mynci!