Forums > Meet Others > Any spinners from Bremen, Germany?

Login/Join to Participate

feelscapestranger
13 posts

Posted:
Hallo!

I was wondering if there are people from Bremen, Germany active on this board?
i spin most of the time alone of with my room mate, and now we met another guy who spins aswel but it would be fun if theres more peoples out there that would like to spin.

MushroomHunterSILVER Member
stranger
1 post

Posted:
Hallo!

Mein name ist Malin, und ich bin Schwedisch, aber will in August (um 20-23. August) mit einer Freundin nach Bremen fahren.

Ho ho, my German is kinda bad, but I'd like to get some practise. Anyway, we'll be in Bremen for a day or two, maybe we could get together in a park or something to do some spinning?

Both my friend and I have been spinning constantly for about a month, and we'll bring our poi on the small Euro-trip we're making in August.

It'd be fun to meet some German spinners smile

Greetings,

Malin.

Adventuredanstranger
3 posts

Posted:
Hey my names Dan. I live in Aachen. but my girl friend has family in Bremen so we come up pretty regularly do you have a day or time that you guys usually meet up. by the way im pretty sure Bremen has a poi club that meets every monday in the park

"If you can't fix it with duck tape you have'nt used enough."

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Wenn Du kannst, such mich auf FB (Tom Shanti oder InJuCo)... zwei gute Freunde von mir sind aus Bremen (Gordon und Ying) und sollten weiterhelfen können.

Gute Reise smile

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink