Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Help-Bristolians,Welsh people going to the Bungay Balls up

Login/Join to Participate

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Hello!

I have a favour to ask. Are any of the Bristol Hoppers or any South Wales hoppers going to the Bungay Balls up Festival May 16-25th 2009?

The lovely Motley (Tom Cull) will be there and I have 20 hoops to get to him and to save on postage costs I was wondering if anyone could take them to the Bungay Balls up for me as he will be there with a van that he can get them home in.

Jon and I can get the hoops to you in South Wales or Bristol, we just can't afford to go 300 odd miles to Suffolk to deliver them in person.

Anyone offering to do this will get huge love and hugs from both Jon and I and we will even throw in some chocolate and beer.

hug

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

MotleyGOLD Member
addict
434 posts

Posted:
Thanks Skully wink

If anyone offers to do this I'll throw in hugs and beer when they arrive too wink

hug

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
Hi skully. Im thinking of going for a few days next week. I've got a gig on saturday but probably head there sunday or monday. if you can get the hoops to Brizzle by then i dont mind driving them there
smile

"Don't do it naked!"

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
I'm going down on tuesday from Bristol with what looks like it'll be an otherwise empty car..

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Thanks Guys! I'll have a chat with Jon tonight and see if we can get them over to you this weekend. It would be cool to see all you Brizzol people anyway.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Sandy
If youre driving there Sunday or Monday when would you be coming back? ive got a fundraiser on Sunday and flying to Austria Thursday, but fancy a couple of days... Im not far north of the m25 on the m1 before Luton. If you or anyone could offer me a lift - that'd be AwESOME
GIve me an email on phirenix at yahoo dot co dot uk if possible??
Hope to get some juggling in early season!!!
Peas

Feel the Flame
Phirenix