Forums > Social Chat > I could use a new name...

Login/Join to Participate

Big Daddi-Yomember
21 posts

Posted:
I could use a new name. I do other things now rather than yo-yoing. I now have a new found love for fire, so, I would really like a name that is fire oriented. I'd love to hear your suggestions! Thanks!~The Artist Formerly Known as Big Daddi-Yo (hehe)

Wow! Check out this bagel I found behind my refridgerator!

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Spin Doctori am partial to.------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

fireflymember
52 posts

Posted:
big daddy-poi???

frank bentzin

mrhairymember
10 posts

Posted:
Hail thee fellow yo-yoer. :PI originally took up poi to improve my yo-yo skills. Has anyone ever seen a fire yo-yo?I'd be curious to try one. ------------------Don't dream it, be it.

Don't dream it, be it.

Mr SockGOLD Member
94 posts

Posted:
You could try anything except Enfuego from the similar thread i started grin

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted - Martin Luther King Jr.

Bushido HEATmember
10 posts

Posted:
Don't use BUSHIDO HEAT though, that would be mine (if I ever try out fire) anyway. An idea for a good name is something that sounds original and has a ring too it. Also words in another language is good.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
perhaps... great balls of fire?

Plazmamember
73 posts

Posted:
yah, i also use glowstix ninja, so why not..PyroNinja! ------------------My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

Plazmamember
73 posts

Posted:
sorry, actually don't use that b/c when i take up fire, i want to use that name!!! hehe! i'm greedy i know! Weeeeeeeeee! i can't leave you though without a name so how bout Phyco Pyro! there, nice ring too! ------------------My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!