• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Meet Others > Looking for people to spin with this summer in Oklahoma

Login/Join to Participate

Athenyx
BRONZE Member since Feb 2009

Athenyx

black & blue queen

Total posts: 7
Posted:Hey, I'm hoping to find some people in the Norman Oklahoma area who would like to spin this summer. I want to learn some new tricks and have fun with others who share my enthusiasm for poi and staff and anything else.

Delete Topic

johndhaive
GOLD Member since Jan 2009

johndhaive

Kebab Embalmer

Total posts: 316
Posted:I'm looking for somebody to spin with too but I'm in Broken Arrow. grin

Tam tam tam cheketitamtam, ketumpantam, ketumpan kete kete kete, tam tam tam ketumpanketey!

Delete

Athenyx

Athenyx

black & blue queen

Posted:I'm up in Stillwater during the school year. But in the summer I'm in Norman.

Delete

johndhaive

johndhaive

Kebab Embalmer

Posted:We'll wait till summer comes... I might be blown off to Norman one of these days by an F5 tornado. Who knows! Hehehehe.. bounce2

Tam tam tam cheketitamtam, ketumpantam, ketumpan kete kete kete, tam tam tam ketumpanketey!

Delete

Athenyx

Athenyx

black & blue queen

Posted:Maybe. We'll just have to wait and see. I have friends who live in Broken Arrow. Who knows, maybe I'll be up there some time.

Delete

johndhaive

johndhaive

Kebab Embalmer

Posted:alright! well just keep in touch here...

Delete