Forums > Help! > New Glow Poi broken :(

Login/Join to Participate

jason_scipleBRONZE Member
^---(In The Bushes stealing your poi moves MWHAHAHA)
25 posts

Posted:
Help Just got my poi not too long ago actually i think less than 1 and 1/2 week old first night I noticed that if they hit each other one would cut off i had to stop my pratice and try to get it to come back on normally a swift tap would do so I tried to turn the dial on / off a little and see if it was just shorted out sent a email no reply frown any advice / tips to fix frown

Kombi guyBRONZE Member
HOP OM
225 posts

Posted:
Hiya Jason, just saw your email here at HOP central in regards to this one so if you check your inbox now you should have an email from me that may help..... If you dont receive it though try emailing me through any of the below emails......

Cheers
Chris.

Chris Hobbs
Operations Manager
Home of Poi
36A Sonter Road
Christchurch, New Zealand 8004
chris@homeofpoi.com
support@homeofpoi.com
www.homeofpoi.com

25 posts

Posted:
Thanks Chris I responded to your email just wanted to see if anyone had a quick fix cause I live in the states , and will have to resort to using old used glow sticks frown

25 posts

Posted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyX1-wyWeA8

Right at the end you will see im still trying to spin them and one goes out frown frown

But here is first night of my glow poi only 1 month into this so still learning just learned fountains smile
)

25 posts

Posted:
Chris , Thanks a million you must have tested this one out came right out box in working condition and ready to roll

Now i can enjoy my poi the way they should be ,

To anyone that is just browsing and have not bought anything you should. .... this is the best Company that I have found that sells poi and other artistic supplys not only at a fair price but they are willing to stand behind there product 100%

17 alien thumbs up O.O