oranginanewbie
39 posts

Posted:
btb hyperloops anyone, who's got far with then?

I havn't seen anyone do much at festival and youtube and that, anyone do any hyperloop wraps and 3.60s and stuff, its fun:)

anyone know any gud vids ? I don't go on the net much

is it me or does nothing realy matter?

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
They've certainly been done, both BTB airwraps and hyperloops (as the terms are know) and now orbitals are becoming more common they're being seen too. Not massively common, but they aere out there.

Only video I remember seeing of BTB Hyperloops was one of Rev's (a now dormant but exceptionally techy spinner in his own right) mates, Itchel. I doubt it's still available online sadly.

joffjkDIAMOND Member
147 posts

Posted:
i've been trying the behind the back orbitals a bit been finding it differcuilt to come out of it though you really have to force it and trying to making it looks graceful and smooth is the hard part but its basically exactly the same if you can btb weave and hyperloop you can do the btb hyperloop

I love thinking in circles

CyrikBRONZE Member
32 posts

Posted:
horizontal, vertical hyperloops, infinite hyperloops, orbitals - done for sure ages ago smile

oranginanewbie
39 posts

Posted:
wat btb, wat bout wrist wrapy stuff, dunno how 2 explain? erm anyone anyone dun one handed hyperloopy stuff with one poi held between ur leg of in ur pocket?

wana do it with four poi but my left hand is cak for leading

ExuroThe Prodigy
82 posts

Posted:
lol.

i dont know what else to say.

If you can double hyperloop at the same time I'll censored a brick =]
I'd probably do it in opp directions and apply turn theory.

I've got the vert btb hyperloops
with the wrist taps and extended hyper in forward,
btb airwraps in wallplane behind me, meltdown position wallplane and both wheelplanes.
I want to be able to airwrap in front of myself with both arms reaching behind the back, and behind me during a btb crosser.
btb inversions are a good time,
almost have the turn down.

Orbitals are harder to exit with poi than glowsticks for sure.
A good one is pulling a btb orbital and then using it like a jump rope.

You play with fire,
You're going to get burned.

oranginanewbie
39 posts

Posted:
soz m8, think i tryd abit o that but don't understand half ur lingo, u got a vid? or wana go in2 abit o detail like? sounds sik smile

MotleyGOLD Member
addict
434 posts

Posted:
Speaking of lingo orangina, please can you try to speak in plain english instead of using txt speak type abbreviations. This is an international site and it helps make the site more accessible to everyone.

Suprised a moderator hasnt picked you up on this already wink

ExuroThe Prodigy
82 posts

Posted:
vertical (regular) hyperloops and inversions from side to side.(the standard idea)

during a hyperloop you can let the poi wrap on your wrists and throw them back in the opposite direction.
this can be done btb in side planes or wallplanes depending on your flexibility.

wheelplane btb tangles require a lot of flexibility,
and i dont like to do them with fire very often.

Airwraps can be done in the wallplane directly behind you,
at your sides kind of in front of you with one arm reaching across your back, and also with the other reaching across your front(like in a meltdown/full body crosser).
Air wraps in your side planes can be done with one arm reaching btb.

Infinite hyperloops are possible as well,
they're easiest in the space under your arm rather than centered behind you.

behind the back orbitals/superuberduperloops
are a showstopper, reach btb with one arm and enter as if it were in front of you.
you can take the orbital side to side,
jump over it, use i like a jump rope, create an antispin pattern, etc.
i like doing a btb orbital in wallplane,
and bring it around my back to the other side.

video soon.
EDITED_BY: Exuro (1244776333)

You play with fire,
You're going to get burned.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: MotleySpeaking of lingo orangina, please can you try to speak in plain english instead of using txt speak type abbreviations. This is an international site and it helps make the site more accessible to everyone.

Suprised a moderator hasnt picked you up on this already wink

:ditto:

Who says we haven't? wink

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Salem_ArchfiendBRONZE Member
Dirty Raver Pocket Monster
11 posts

Posted:
I have fun starting an orbital, jumping over it so its behind my back then jumping back over like a jumprope:)
EDITED_BY: Salem_Archfiend (1245372587)

Broken!This somber heart betrays only what it knows. A tragedy if nothing less. It merely scrapes the bones.You fell for kiss and a gentle touch.Now lost and alone...You hold your grudge,Because all you ever wanted You never really wanted that much-Salem