Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: scosh

i hate it here and all the men in the world suck they suck i have a go back to your ex girlfriend curse lol i give up now lol

Hate to be pedantic, but one person's actions can't blanket an entire gender.

That one particular person you mentioned, on the other hand... biggrin

hug

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

MagsKatBRONZE Member
Don't feed her cookies
113 posts

Posted:
*coughs from a seat in the corner*

hey *looks at shoes* i'm just a little bit single !

Formally known as kat224

We are not friends.. we never were.. but if i was part of your life then i thank you

scoshBRONZE Member
non stop uber rocking electro rock party
122 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Brenn

Written by: scosh

i hate it here and all the men in the world suck they suck i have a go back to your ex girlfriend curse lol i give up now lol

Hate to be pedantic, but one person's actions can't blanket an entire gender.

That one particular person you mentioned, on the other hand... biggrin

hug

how about 3 :P i think 3 is blanket material heehee
no its ok i will get over it in time im sure all the men in the world are not total w****** yus

"im quite depressed, im quite a mess, so beat me up, beat me down, mess me up beyond all recognition"

HikkaisPuppetmember
185 posts

Posted:
I know heaps of guys that aren't w******s.
Wouldn't go out with most of them though...

Mata Ashita!

Time...Line?? Time isn't made of lines! It's made of circles! That's why clocks are ROUND.

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
Plenty of guys are w******, I wouldn't be suprised if it's something as high as 60-70%.

However, a large number of girls can be just as annoying...

*runs away from the which-gender-is-better debate*

Kupo!

HikkaisPuppetmember
185 posts

Posted:
*follows close after*

Mata Ashita!

Time...Line?? Time isn't made of lines! It's made of circles! That's why clocks are ROUND.

MagsKatBRONZE Member
Don't feed her cookies
113 posts

Posted:
think we are both as bad as each other.. i'm a girl and i prefer male company.. woman are crazy and bitchy for the most part.. at least with men you know roughly where you stand..

Formally known as kat224

We are not friends.. we never were.. but if i was part of your life then i thank you

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
I'm fairly even when it comes from choosing my friends from either gender. For example, my best friend is female, yet a majority of those I'd call good friends are male (I went to an all-guy high school). I'm a shy person and don't make many friends (especially conpared with my sister here), but those I stay in contact with have prove themselves to be very good friends.

Granted, women can be crazy and bitchy some of the time, but guys can be like that too. Roughly a year ago, I had a big shock come and hit me straight in the face right after high school exams. When I went to my so called friends for help, they were more interested in celebrating than why I was more withdrawn than normal. Anyways, long story short in my experience guys can be just as treacherous as girls.

Kupo!

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Still here. Not so arsed about dating, much too much like hard work, but I would like someone who likes me for who I am, and not the flowers I buy for her. Someone to cuddle up to and someone to care for when theyre ill/upset. I dont have much, but I do have a lot of care.

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
 Written by: =Flashpoint=

Still here. Not so arsed about dating, much too much like hard work, but I would like someone who likes me for who I am, and not the flowers I buy for her. Someone to cuddle up to and someone to care for when theyre ill/upset. I dont have much, but I do have a lot of care.

You sir, have it bang on.

smile hug

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
Well said man! ubbrollsmile

Kupo!

HikkaisPuppetmember
185 posts

Posted:
Kawai...
I go to an all girl school and I'm in year 9 (the terror year) and its amazing to see why so many people just bitch coz they want to. In primary school all my friends were guys so fitting into an all girl school was weird. But I got to see the difference from guy friends and girl friends. Both have their bitchy points but they both have perks too.
I think were all level with eachother (Tee, Hippy!) But I still hate teenage girls (although thats kinda hypocritical).
Anyway, I completely agree with Michael, in both of his last two posts biggrin
hug

Mata Ashita!

clarence_quackSILVER Member
QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
Sadly, the bitchiness lasts long after high school. I have a friend who had to change uni classes due to the level of bitchiness. Now that's just sad.

Smile, be open to meeting new people, and eventually you'll find someone that likes you for you.

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

HikkaisPuppetmember
185 posts

Posted:
*sniff, tear* I LOVE YOU GUYS! hug

Mata Ashita!

PhaiGOLD Member
113 posts

Posted:
Hikkais - hug At my old school (all girls) year 9's were pretty much the brattiest pack of low lifes I've known. Some of them will mature (eventually).

I have a fair balance between guys and girls. Though the majority of my female friends are older than I am.

Wait... I came here for a purpose. *checks thread title* Oh yeah! *Goes and sits on bench with paper, whistling nonchalantly*
EDITED_BY: Phai (1191380300)

Amanda13BRONZE Member
91 posts

Posted:
I really don't like this place. It sucks. Especially when you still like the last guy.

And when you want to be in a relationship because you want to have the intimacy and passion and someone to share those things you love with and all this other stuff.

*le sigh*

I'm sick of being flat out single, outside of random dating been that way for nearly 2 years (first 15/16 months of my own volition)

PhaiGOLD Member
113 posts

Posted:
*rolls eyes* I think we need to start a HoP Blind Date Service.

ubblol

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
hug I know how that feels. It sucks when you want someone to be there with you, and not being able to find that - especially for that amount of time.

Friends are good, but they don't anyways make up for that one person, no matter how close they are to you.

hug hug smile

Kupo!

PhaiGOLD Member
113 posts

Posted:
Hey Michael!

Have you and your bachelor lifestyle been here since the first page? *whispers: It's Pip from 2Uber*

I agree with you. Though, I must admit, there's only been one guy that I was truly amazingly upset I had to leave. He was visiting Australia. I knew him for 2 weeks. And it nearly broke my heart when he got on that plane.

Honestly, I'm paranoid by the idea of a steady relationship. Don't get me wrong - I'd love one. But... there's so much out there. And so many people. And so much to do. But I would love to have someone to look after me sometimes. I just dunno if I could live up to everything.

*hugs all round*

Amanda13BRONZE Member
91 posts

Posted:
 Written by: jarle

hug I know how that feels. It sucks when you want someone to be there with you, and not being able to find that - especially for that amount of time.

Friends are good, but they don't anyways make up for that one person, no matter how close they are to you.

hug hug smile

A-fricking-men

I've done the whole crazy single ass thing. I'm ready to do the whole crazy ass steady thing (basically still getting to do my normal crazyness but actually with someone... and no random dating/bed hopping).

And I REALLY like intimacy. Probably a little more than passion (not much though). And that's enough psych talk for a while.

HikkaisPuppetmember
185 posts

Posted:
We had a dinner conversation about losing my virginity at a RESTUARANT last night. I went bright red...oh god.

*hovers in another direction*

Mata Ashita!

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
*refrains from making a pun* ubblol

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

HikkaisPuppetmember
185 posts

Posted:
Much appreaciated, Brenn biggrin

Mata Ashita!

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
Though you couldn't refrain from commenting about not doing it..

Shocking.. yer a bad influence. biggrin

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
Pffft, Hikkai lives with me. Brenn's a relatively GOOD influence. biggrin

Phai: Nice to hear from you! Me and my current lifestyle haven't been around forever, I used to date and was on the lookout for potential dates. After a string of annoying 'Damn, she's taken' 'Damn, she's taken' 'Not gonna ask her out, it'll ruin the friendship', I was getting very sad. At some point I asked myself 'Why do you need someone else to be happy? Idiot.' and I haven't looked back yet.

I wouldn't mind a steady relationship, but with my current lifestyle I don't have the time, and I'm having too much fun to drop anything unless it was really, really worth it. And I don't like the expectations in relationships either.

Amanda: Sounds a bit like Sturnbergs trianglar theory of love; with intimacy, commitment and passion making up all sorts of love. It's a pity you can't just jump straight into the intimate part of a relationship straight away, that first you have to go through the 'Whoo! I'm fun!' stage. Hope you find a steady boyfriend hug

OK, back to homework before I get bad musical songs stuck in my head frown

Kupo!

Amanda13BRONZE Member
91 posts

Posted:
Yup, I enjoy Sturnberg (especially since it's really in my head since my human sexuality class JUST finished talking about it).

And actually I enjoy starting intimacy before the passion. But I also have a bit of philia/logos love (the one that goes out of friendship but still follows the logical practice)

MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
i ent old .... yet!!!

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

daizeSILVER Member
175 posts

Posted:
:O old?!?!

Oh by the way...Any advice for singledom after the end of a 4 year relationship? Barring any seriously illegal activities :P
EDITED_BY: daize (1191454478)

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: daize

:O old?!?!

Oh by the way...Any advice for singledom after the end of a 4 year relationship? Barring any seriously illegal activities :P

Other than time, not much. Depending on how it ended, it can cause you to look back on it emotively rather than logically. If, despite doing everything you could, it did not work out, then take comfort in the knowledge that you did the best that you could and to not beat yourself up other things you should have/could have done.

It won't be the last time you will be gravitated to someone, or gravitate someone to you smile

Godspeed. hug

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

Amanda13BRONZE Member
91 posts

Posted:
I not old. I'm semi-young still.