DaedraSILVER Member
The Dae Walker
75 posts

Posted:
Haven't posted in ages frown But here's some videos for you to be getting on with! I know some of my timing needs work and I have a bad habbit of standing still... but I'm working on it!! grin

Daedra Meets Splinter

An Old Stone House

Humble Beginning

EDITED_BY: Daedra (1241771642)

Once my father gave me a kiwi... I thought it was a rodent and I stroked it until all the fur fell out - White Ninja

spacedubGOLD Member
Bob
5 posts

Posted:
woah nice vid tongue2

HoP is the BEST!

philisweatlySILVER Member
life's a garden, dig it
115 posts

Posted:
holy crap very nice man!

haha

DaedraSILVER Member
The Dae Walker
75 posts

Posted:
Hey there guys! grin
Many thanks (^_^) I'm glad you enjoyed them! I should be doing another video soon... hopefully this time youtube won't give me a hard time with bloody copyright stuff (¬_¬)

Also, I just remembered I had an older video of me as well grin It's a bit dated but I still quite enjoy it smile See top of the page for linky
EDITED_BY: Daedra (1241771597)

Once my father gave me a kiwi... I thought it was a rodent and I stroked it until all the fur fell out - White Ninja

FelixwahSILVER Member
journeyman
81 posts

Posted:
i love your spinning davey! we need to meet up soon! I wil have a house in manc soon you should come help me christen it with some spinning with ste and irish grin

DaedraSILVER Member
The Dae Walker
75 posts

Posted:
Josh!! grin Never knew you prowled around these parts ; )
Dude, it means a lot when you tell me you like my spinning grin You're like one of the dudes I take a lot of my inspiration from and my drive! It seems whenever we meet up the bar gets set a bit higher and I love it! grin

My spinning has come on leaps and bounds since those three!!
I needs to do a video soon man, it's finding the time though!
Mate I'm moving into a house soon as well... which means you and Claire have to help me Christen mine!! grin
If you do that, I'll gladly come help christen yours and have a play with you, Irish and Ste!! Lord knows there's some stuff I want you lot to show me wink