Forums > Social Chat > P.K. Whats happened to poiinthepark site??

Login/Join to Participate

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
Hi P.K how are you??
I was just telling someone about the aerotech glopoi and went to check out your site for the piccies of you spinning them last summer and I couldnt get on.....does it not exist anymore??

Hope you and Nancy are good
Angie x

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
I've been trying to get back on there today but can't. It was up and running ok yesterday, me thinks they have a problem

Bammy

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

150 posts

Posted:
Thanx BamBam I'll try again later

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
nothing up with poiinthepark site, its just had a complete revamp! you wont find any aerotech pics though, they got lost when my server died a few months back.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
site php site theres 2 links and they both work.

150 posts

Posted:
Yaaaay P.K.
Just got on the site. Wow you have been busy havent you. So sorry you lost your old stuff thats such a bum. But I like the new look and the posts section. cool......now we have our very own H.O.P in the U.K.....well done that man!!!!!! Im so glad things are going well for you and Nancy up In Edinburgh, sounds like things are exciting. Hope your back is getting a bit better. Speak soon,
Angie xx

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
thanks angie:D you will hae to give us a shout when your ever over this neck of the woods.
still got a fair amount to do on the site right now but i've been really busy on the te POOKa site, which is just about finished now too and probably one of the most enjoyable designs i have done so far, though they keep picking things out
*insert back not very well at all sentance*

hope your well and enjoying this sunshine.
speak to you soon

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
Erm- apparently the PITP domain has expired and there is now one of those awful adlink loaded pages in its place- any ideas? PK?

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
I was just considering starting a thread like this. Good thing Mr. Chutney bumped this one up first, eh?

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
I'm not sure about how much time PK has on the internet these days... Or if he has any at all, really. I think that since he's moved to Italy to live with his fiancé, he's been more limited to internet... Actually, I think I read in an e-mail a while back that his computer died or something like that...

If PitP is down, then I guess it'll still be quite a while until the Illuminati site comes on too (see pics in PK's photo gallery here on HoP.)

Hope this info helps, if you didn't know it before.

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
IT SHOULD BE BACK ONLINE IN THE NEXT MONTH OR SO!

pip is going to be back and more hard core than ever,offering all new vids, articles, and abilities to its menebers,

you will have to sign up again to the site, but belive me it will be owrth it smile

Step (el-nombrie)