• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Meet Others > Wisconsin Or Chicago Area

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 6
Posted:Anyone Here from Wisconsin Or near Chicago. If so, hit me up. Im from sheboygan, WI. Peace

When the music starts playing... I start living

Total posts: 3
Posted:I'm in Milwaukee, but I haven't been doing much poi recently due to problems with my arms/neck. I've been looking for local groups to hook up and spin with, but have been unsuccessful in finding anything active.

amatuer professional
Total posts: 8
Posted:I just moved to Beaver Dam in January...pretty far away from Sheboygan, but maybe we can figure something out in between. Hooray for the return of fire season!!! smile

"Labor to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire called conscience." -George Washington

Total posts: 1
Posted:i am in appleton, only a little over an hour away. i know sheboygan very well because i have a few friends from there. i would love to get help in learning some more moves; i am a little newer to this and i don't know anyone around here that spins who could help me out.
would you be willing to help out?