Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > SPUNOUT 2009 - Easter - Perth, Australia

Login/Join to Participate

Hana4BRONZE Member
burner
90 posts

Posted:
SpunOut 2009

juggle weavesmiley devil hug heart

When?
April 10th to 13th, 2009, Easter Long Weekend

Where?
Chidlow, 45min from Perth CBD

What?
SpunOut is the Perth Fire Group's annual fire and circus workshop weekend.

The event is open to anyone wanting to get into the fire and circus scene or those wanting to improve and build on existing skills.

2009 will be the 5th year for this event and it promises to be even bigger and better than the last.

What's on?
As always workshops will be held in all levels of poi, staff and twin staff as well as fire eating, hooping, stilt-walking, uni-cycling, juggling and much, much more.

The chill out space will be back in 2009 and the hugely popular Saturday Night Fire Show will be followed by an all night fire jam. Sunday night will play host to the ever popular dance party to round of the weekend and finish with a bang!

Tickets are on sale now!
Early-bird Full Weekend $135 (available until Friday, 27th March, thereafter $160)
Early-bird Overnight $95 (available until Friday, 27th March, thereafter $120)
Day Passes $45 per day (available pre-sale only, NO TICKETS AT THE GATE)

Children under 4 are free. Children under 12 are - $80 Full Weekend, $40 Overnight and $20 Day Pass.

All prices are inclusive of accommodation, meals, workshops and fire fuel.

For more information and registration details go to https://www.play-learn-burn.com.

See ya there!
hug

EDITED_BY: Dexta (1234151574)

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Oh Man, last year's was so much fun!

I highly recommend this to anyone in the local area, of earth. smile

Sorry I won't be able to make it but hope you and Angus and everyone pull out all the stops for this one!

Peace out

hug

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Hmmm, I'm thinking of coming to this on my way to Meenik Woolsey's Bali poi retreat / week in the Gili Islands. What a holiday that would be!!!!

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Hmmm
Must say I am a tad disappointed not to even attract the slightest woot at planning on dropping in to this event.
*stamps feet*
ME WANTS WOOT!!!!!

Hana4BRONZE Member
burner
90 posts

Posted:
Woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo bounce2

Sorry for the delayed reply...I've been running around like a mad chook organising SpunOut stuff I forgot to check back in here sooner.

We (the organisers) are off to Africa for the whole of next month so much to do before we go to get it all sorted.

We'd love to have you here tho. I know Gnor especially would be super over-joyed hug

Hope you can make it yes

As for you Mr Neon.....we all wish you could make it back. There's video of you on the website now https://www.play-learn-burn.com
with all the staffs you had stacked on you. That was muchly impressive.

And who can forget the rice paper face mask at Gnor's?! That was comedy gold! grin

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
wierd
i posted here when you said you were thinkin of going Gabe
Sayin you should, how great the festy is and how lovely Hana and Angus and the crew are and how you should also have a wee look south of WA
Loveya and chat ya on FB!! NOW!!

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: FireNixwierd
you should also have a wee look south of WA

Ya, I've lushed out and rented a campervan so I can take some days wandering about at random in the south. Sounds loverly.

*Geo*SILVER Member
108 posts

Posted:
*Bump*
less than 2 weeks to go smile

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Hope all you LOVELY people have a lovely time together
BIG Hugs and respect to all - wish I was there
Instead i'll be doing a silent 10 day meditation retreat in 'Tibetan' India - so wont be thinking of ya!!! lol
You guys ROCK

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
OOOh here I be, sitting in the door of my campervan by a splendid deserted beach under the full moon playlisting my favorite tunes with a cup of licorice tea and internet coverage (!!) on my way to Spun Out just before three weeks in Bali with Nick W.
Perfection!!!