psychomonkeymember
148 posts

Posted:
I've noticed a great number of the same posts ****over & over**** ie: how do i make sparkly poi, every other person who re-invents meteors, and the like. Not that these people are ignorant, they just dont know, and what better way to let them know than a FAQ. Im just getting tired of the same questions, not upset by anyone, but I think the knowledge should be put out there. Anyone want to back me up? Or perhaps a holy war is in order.-PSM------------------"One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind."-Alphonse Bertillon[This message has been edited by psychomonkey (edited 25 May 2001).]

One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind.-Alphonse Bertillon

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I personally think there should be a message printed somewhere before the 'Post new topic' button which directs ppl to do a search!And the SEARCH button should be made much bigger. at least as big as the post new topic and reply buttons.For crying out loud!MOST questions have been asked before.Josh

pjmember
277 posts

Posted:
There is some nifty software for allowing users to create and maintain a FAQ all through the web. The most popular is called FAQ-O-MATIC and can likely be found with a web search. It is completely free, too.Although this site *is* the cannonical source for into, it is still lacking in a few areas, so I think FAQ in any form is a good idea.-p.

Mr SockGOLD Member
94 posts

Posted:
Good call, it sure would help out all of us people who re-invent meteors wink

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted - Martin Luther King Jr.