Forums > Social Chat > Charles is now an official Daddy

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
Congrats Charles!

Now just don't drop 'im or he might end up like me.

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
rock on. <-cigar

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Baby is huge, happy and alert. Mumtaz is still rcovering but doing better now.

Jacub (Yah-Koob) is his name, though his full name is Philip Charles Yacub Dolbel.

So perfect, hardly cries at all, grizzles when I change his diaper (mumtaz is too sore to lift him yet) and stops grizzling as soon as the new one is back on.

Likes to watch us from the cot and follows our movements really well. Head was turning and holding itself up a lot since the birth. Oh yeah, and he makes these little sounds like he's trying to talk...kinda like an owl mumbling to itself

He is HHUUUUUGE! I have no idea how he managed to fit inside my beautiful angel, and complete respect to anyone who goes through that themselves. (always had complete respect for Mumtaz even before this).

AND now I've got a gig tomorrow that will tear me away from my family for a few hours, then back again.

A new photo has been sent to Malcolm, PM or email him to put it up on this thread please...?

amazing to think 3.5 years ago I wasn't sure where my life was going, pining for my long lost love Mumtaz (7 years after we broke up) and wishing madly to have children but not finding anyone who I cared enough about nor thought would be a good mum.

You never know what's around the corner...

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
charles, you the daddy!

and mumtaz - you the mommy

well done both and well done baby

and after reading your last post charles: there's hope for us all

lots of happy stuff and sunshine
Non-Https Image Link

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

Salingermember
382 posts

Posted:
Congratulations Charles!!!!

It must be so amazing and a great relief to know the baby is healthy and well and not only that but he is already on his way to becoming a poi and staff jedi master! That alertness of his from the cot shows he is surely at one with the force!

All the best Charles, enjoy these treasured moments to the max. Congratulations again.

A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words...

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Yay!!! Many congrats Charles! I hope all the best for you and mumtaz! And you look tall in your picture *grins*

Much love, K

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
I look tall? Really? You're not joking?

Mumtaz and Jacub come home tonight from the hospital. Can't wait to spend lots of sleepless nights with my TWO angels now, rather than the one angel I had before.

He's so cool, but I am a little worried because he's needs feeding every 45 minutes to an hour, I guess coz he's such a big lad. How on earth is Mumtaz supposed to rest with those sort of demands. Even the nurses at the hospital have been giving him formula when Mumtaz tries to sleep.

And he is sooo cute! Malcolm, can you post up that other pic i sent you please?

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Jimbamember
131 posts

Posted:
Warmest Congrats to you and Mumtaz! Well done!

With the feeding, is he falling asleep before he finishes? Or is the milk running out? Dont worry, it will sort itself out in the next couple of days. Mumtaz will either start producing more milk (it usually takes a week or two for the milk to fully come in) or your son will realise that he is always hungry and stay awake for feeds, and sleep longer too!

Hang in there mate! I know its a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but it sounds like you are both doing great!

and to your new family!

Page: