R0cketSh1pyat daam - yee lek - saam gungfu
30 posts

Posted:
Hi guys

I created and account a while ago but cant remember the details, so I created this one smile but anyway, I'll be moving to NZ in the next few months currently applying for my passport and things and the aim is to arrive early June. I'll be moving to the North island initialy to find a job and such, but I'm looking for any kind of spin meet and people so I dont remain a social outcast for too long xD

Looking forward to the move in general, I'll be moving in with my Mum who I havnt seen in a while grin

peace

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
Hey hey!
Sundy nights in Mission Bay in AK is where it's at. There be a Tuesday renegade too but, as the name may suggest, the location changes so it pays to be in the know (which isn't all that hard to be) smile

Let my words, dear friends, be treasures. Weightless golden butterflies that hang before your eyes for seconds, then are gone. But the dust of truth and beauty that their wingbeats leave behind will settle on your soul and make you happy. - Edward Monkton

30 posts

Posted:
My plan is to eventually get down to the south island, but right now I wouldnt know where to start looking for work / places to live etc.. I'm really moving down at the wrong time of year, if it was going to be summer i'd just sleep on the beach for a while grin

Mission Bay sounds familiar so I'll assume its fairly close, wot kind of turn outs to you get for the meet? age ranges etc?

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
Hmmm age ranges between I think the youngest spinner there is about 16 up to mid thirties. Depending on the weather we usually get between five and twenty odd spinners and the crowds kinda vary from like ten people to a hundred or so.

Let my words, dear friends, be treasures. Weightless golden butterflies that hang before your eyes for seconds, then are gone. But the dust of truth and beauty that their wingbeats leave behind will settle on your soul and make you happy. - Edward Monkton

30 posts

Posted:
That sounds great, moving out of the UK is starting to sound better and better.. The main thing I have to do is sort a job pretty quickly, I'm thinking of setting up a Promotion Company as a side line project for club openings / events. Do you know if there are many of these allready floating about?