Lamia_poistranger
8 posts

Posted:
i'm looking for alcohol based fuels which would be safe to use with poi or staff and which give a reasonable burn time.

I'm in the UK so paraffin is easy to get hold of but have been told its much harder to gain a coloured flame using chemicals/ powders.

If anyone knows what types i can pick up i'd really appreciate it.

kinda need to get this all within the next week too

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Lamia_poi

kinda need to get this all within the next week too

everything you have asked is somewhere on these forums. The way you come off seems like you are kinda new to spinning and not entirely copncerned qwith safety. With that said i beleive you are looking for Denatured Alcohol....

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Lamia_poistranger
8 posts

Posted:
thats the bugger couldn't remember the name, and no i'm not i just use paraffin mostly cause some of the stuff is a little difficult to get down here i used to be Lamia#2 but the login wouldn't let me on or create a new password so i had to create a new one.

thanks and safety honestly isn't an issue with me i'm pretty experienced with fire by now.

Lamia_poistranger
8 posts

Posted:
STATS OF OLD ACCOUNT:
Lamia#2 Offline

Loc: Portsmouth, Hampshire, England

Lamia_poistranger
8 posts

Posted:
audience is 10 meters (just over 30 feet) away spanner, leave it out just because i come across arrogant (or you perceive it this way) doesn't mean i have no knowledge. censored its been what 5 years maybe 4 and i still have yet to go to the emergency room. same as my group. just because online i like to have a laugh online doesn't mean we don't take safety seriously.

you perceived that comment as arrogant. it meant I'm experienced with safety in fire performing. Christ. relax would you.