Forums > Meet Others > Are you in or can you get to Taunton, Somerset, uk?

Login/Join to Participate

synndarellaDIAMOND Member
61 posts

Posted:
Hi all,

I just wanted to run something by all you Poi spinners in the area.

I've been speaking to one of the backstreet gyms, who have a dance studio, its fairly large, tho, not massive. Its' big enough for at least 5 people to spin and get full use of the mirror (the ever useful mirror! hehe), possibly more.
I've talked them down to £22 for 3 straight hours a week. So, I wondered if you too were in need of a practise place, come along and split the costs. ?
There's just two of us, with a flaky 3'd. (forget the 3'd in other words..lol)

I'm contacting anyone and everyone I can find in Tauntons reach, I'd love to hear from you.

Alternatively, if you are quite advanced and not really in need of hanging out with us intermediate-mediocres, ...do you teach? Would you be up for that?
We're aren't looking for lessons straight away, we can do quite a lot...mostly on our part its the footing that goes awry! (gotta love soft poi)
But definately some lessons at some point would help.

Anyway, hit me back if this sounds of interest to you.

Best contact is synndarella@yahoo.com (me)

Anyway,

be lucky,,

Mel.

Sometimes youre ahead, sometimes youre behind. The race is long and in the end, its only with yourself~

idamSILVER Member
37 posts

Posted:
hello. thought i would reply just as it was a nice suprise to see taunton appear on here...

firstly at present i am no where near taunton but it is close to where i originally hail from.. i will be back that way in september so it will be nice to come and play if you still have the space going.

so i will keep in touch until then greetings from canada...

idam...x

idamSILVER Member
37 posts

Posted:
also would you like me to shout at other spinners around taunton who probably arent on here to help boost numbers????
obviously motivation from a distance could prove difficult...