Wouter Buijzestranger
1 post

Posted:
Hey hey

*I don't know if this is the right subforum to put this message, since it ain't a festival that is already organized, but I'm just wondering wether or not there would be enough competitors to organize such a event. If this is the wrong place, could one the mods move it to where it is supposed to be? thank you.

First off, I'm Wouter Buijze form Breda, the Netherlands. I`ve been poi'ing for about 3 years now. I love the sport/art, but ever since the beginning i've wondered why there aren't any dutch chamiponships in poi.

Therefor I decided to try and organize such a festival myself. The Dutch juggling championships in September this year feature Devilstick and Diabolo (besides ball, club and ring juggling), so i thought that maybe poi would be a nice addition.

But before I contact the organisation of the dutch juggling championship I would like to know if there is any intrest at all in such an event. Will there be enough competitors? So if you are from Holland and you would like to compete, or if you know folk that would like to compete, mail me:

wouter_buijze@hotmail.com

On top of that, if any of you know other fora about poi where I can post this post, let me know, so I can reach as many people as possible.

Besides, does any of you guys have any experience with a poi championship? I have some ideas of my own, but input by you guys is most appreciated. A good system on how to pick the winner for example is obviously quite vital for a good championship.

thanks

Wouter

ComaSILVER Member
28 posts

Posted:
Hey Wouter,

I have a Dutch community forum for you.

Its at: https://poimeetingsnl.forum2go.nl/