Page:
SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
Thought some of you might appreciate this:

'Transformers' action movie
LOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) -- "The Transformers" -- the ever-morphing Hasbro toy line that spawned comic books, TV series and an animated feature -- are ready to change shape again, this time into live-action stars of the big screen.

RELATED
• Review: 'X2' a superior sequel

Angry Films chief Don Murphy (whose next film is "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen") and writer-producer Tom DeSanto ("X-Men" and "X2: X-Men United") have teamed to produce a feature-length, live-action movie based on the popular brand.

The duo are expected to shop the project to studios shortly, and DeSanto said they have already received interest from a handful of directors.

DeSanto is currently working on a story treatment for the project before he and Murphy hire a screenwriter to adapt it for the big screen.

"Transformers enjoys an amazing fan base worldwide, and we believe that we can create an incredibly fast-paced, exciting movie that will be appealing to anyone who loves action films," Murphy said in a statement.

Added DeSanto: "Transformers is one of the properties I have been infatuated with for a long time. Like 'X-Men,' Transformers offers an amazing mythology with all the elements to create a successful ongoing franchise, iconic characters, global themes and a world that has never been seen before onscreen."

The only time Transformers came to the big screen was in 1986 with the animated feature "The Transformers: The Movie."

Fear the evil monkey!

Theo_SILVER Member
Dirty Hippie
347 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Mint Sauce

am i the only one who was disapointed

yes, everyone i spoke to about it thought it was wicked, including me.

for every minute angry, you loose 60 seconds of happiness

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
No you weren't Tobi. A few hardcore fans hated it.

I didn't biggrin

Something I watched the other night...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Page: