wombat5centSILVER Member
What's a fire?
2 posts

Posted:
hey guys just letting you know im trying to get people together on the 4th of april for a meet up

Where: bondi beach
When: 4th of april
Time: 7:30pm
Exact location: look for the fire or glowstrings

doesnt matter if your staff poi string or freehand come on down and meet some people.

post here if your coming so i can get a rough idea of who is

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
hi hi hi

i'm not sure how the authorities will handle fire on such a prominent beach such as bondi, but good luck to you!

i dont suppose you know if that full moon drumming circle and fire spinning is still being held on the cliffs south of bondi?

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

wombat5centSILVER Member
What's a fire?
2 posts

Posted:
not a clue, theres hardly anyone on the beach at night if worse comes to worse might end up changing it somewhere like cronulla.

philippatjBRONZE Member
stranger
1 post

Posted:
hey there
i arrived in sydney yesterday from the UK where i was involved in a spinning group - so looking to do the same over here. Any ideas and is the meet on 4th still happening!?
thanks,
philippa

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
theres a good post by Dentrassi floating around that details all the fire and juggling meets around sydney.

here is it smile
[Old link]

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

keyarghahPLATINUM Member
Woodford is Goodford..!
241 posts

Posted:
hey kids
much like dentrassi im a sydney kid who spends too much time in brisbane and now kinda lives here.. there is an updated version of his meets on my website at https://www.firetrybenation.com/community.html

The Stone circle meets are still on mr maj (yaaay now i can put a face to the name!) but weve been having trouble with the cops a bit.. last time they sent a completely uneccessary HELICOPTER over. anyway. website is www.stonecircle.info but thats down some times so you should go to the facebook which is
Stone Circle Facebook Group
The next stone circle is Friday 10th April, but it has moved one ledge LOWER than usual Stone Circle Spot, to reduce noise. and helicopters.

'FREE HUGGIES!!'