Forums > Help! > Where to buy poi in Toronto (Canada)?

Login/Join to Participate

JABSILVER Member
1 post

Posted:
Does anyone know where I can buy poi in Toronto? Also, are there any park gatherings in the evenings?

Just because there is no destination in sight does not mean the road is not worth travelling

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Try mailorder from HOP.....

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

wwgsBRONZE Member
stranger
1 post

Posted:
this is the only place i could find:

https://www.higginsbrothers.com/html/poi.html

..however they only sell one type of poi.. you could always make your own sock poi smile

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
I will be straight up here... I wouldn't buy those poi. Not ever.

Socks are best... then maybe something similar to that with tails if you really want them, but I wouldn't be buying non-practice poi until I actually knew what I was looking for in a pair of poi.

But wwgs, nice thread resurrection, the question hadnt been thought about in almost 6 years! tongue2

hug

CrazyMeBRONZE Member
stranger
22 posts

Posted:
Well i live in toronto, every second tuesday is a meetin in the park at kensington market (the tuesday just passed was the meeing in kensington) and every tuesday that isnt going on is drum circle at trinity belwoods wich ppl also spin at, as well as certain sundays on cherry ebach...i think there is a facebook group for that... lol hope it helps

Pie Cake Spork Avocado Guacamole Cheese Cake FIRE!